IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So I am picking this up after not being around for the last 5 or so updates.

The only thing that is throwing me at the moment, is the Tips. (Press Q).

The statments given, in the text against each item, does this mean that beyond what is said is not available, or is what is said in the text actually achievable because the text below it states "to be continued.."

So example here, does this mean I should be able to find/complete the areas described in the text here in the release I have?

1.JPG

Because Im at the Temple of Syn, but I cannot seem to find a way to find the halls, just only see the statue and do level 1 prayers..

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019

The statments given, in the text against each item, does this mean that beyond what is said is not available, or is what is said in the text actually achievable because the text below it states "to be continued.."

So example here, does this mean I should be able to find/complete the areas described in the text here in the release I have?

Because Im at the Temple of Syn, but I cannot seem to find a way to find the halls, just only see the statue and do level 1 prayers..
If the text on the left is white, then something else needs to be done.

Безымянный.png
v.0.06

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

View attachment 1610263

In this case for this quest (Royal affairs) you can't progress anymore... Quest text is red and on bottom there is (... to be continued) as well so means no. You have to wait next updates to progress that quest. Also note that green square only marks line of quests so it's easier to see what we will click it's not actual indicator what quest you have selected. I need to find clearer way of this I know but game is still work in progress :)

yts666

Jun 20, 2021
Hi!Nenad Did Willy D give up 1.1? The current progress is 75%. It's been a long time If not, when are you going to finish it .You work for Willy and eon at the same time. Maybe it's better for you to finish Willy first and then concentrate on eon.Finally, I hope you work smoothly and have good health. I will always support you
In this case for this quest (Royal affairs) you can't progress anymore... Quest text is red and on bottom there is (... to be continued) as well so means no. You have to wait next updates to progress that quest. Also note that green square only marks line of quests so it's easier to see what we will click it's not actual indicator what quest you have selected. I need to find clearer way of this I know but game is still work in progress :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
OK Thanks, I worked out the red text meaning completed, but it was the dialogue there that I found confusing. Ideally if you have completed that task as far as possible, for me personally I would not have any more dialog there at all. Its confusing, because as I said before, I have come back to the game after some time, and I dont remember or have a way to know what I completed or didnt, so I am reading that thinking that I have to complete whats written there first, then that will conclude the task as far as ppossible in the version, which would be continued there after, because the "to be continued" is at the bottom of that text.(not at top). So its confusing as I say, but at least I know now not to waste more hours on something that isnt there.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
My 2 cents:

Cent 1: About issues

Since you do love the games by Nenad, writing walls of text identifying the issues with them is probably not a good idea :)

The guy produces fantastic work, and we all enjoy it for free. When you "love" something, you do so despite its imperfections.

Knowing this is not a finished product with everything in it, you can either choose to play with that acknowledged, or just wait until its complete.

There are some things that only Nenad can do. for everything else, there is this community. we help each other to our best abilities.

Cent 2: About communication

While you clearly have a decent command on the grammar of the English language, you may need to revisit its usage. Your "content" does not seem to match your "intent".

You come across as pedantic and condescending. Simple rule I follow is if I have to repeatedly explain my intent explicitly, either my content is not aligned to my intent, or my intent is not what I want people to believe it is.

TLDR: Manage expectations and be thankful
He's paying someone to correct the text before it goes out, I was one of those he considered for the post. So I think you will find that actaully isnt down to Nenad himself.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
He's paying someone to correct the text before it goes out, I was one of those he considered for the post. So I think you will find that actaully isnt down to Nenad himself.
Appreciate the information. However, the information does not really impact the context or content of my message.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 51k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.06 (Win x64) 3.94Gb Workupload Workupload Pixeldrain Pixeldrain
Update patch for compressed v0.05 to v0.06 (Win x64) 401Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.06.exe") Workupload Pixeldrain
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
I have downloaded both files Compressed Eon v0.06 (Win x64) 3.94Gb
But for some reason I can not extract them, Is there something I need to do first?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have downloaded both files Compressed Eon v0.06 (Win x64) 3.94Gb
But for some reason I can not extract them, Is there something I need to do first?
Since u didn't provided what error exactly do u get then try to read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-06-nenad-asanovic.23744/page-81#post-6907517
https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-06-nenad-asanovic.23744/post-6907535
P.S. If still not works maybe it was corrupted so u need redownload it. Also make sure that both files placed in same folder, u have latest versjion of 7-zip or WinRar and u need to extract only "Eon_Ch_1_Singularity-v0.6.7z.001" file.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Since u didn't provided what error exactly do u get then try to read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-06-nenad-asanovic.23744/page-81#post-6907517
https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-06-nenad-asanovic.23744/post-6907535
P.S. If still not works maybe it was corrupted so u need redownload it. Also make sure that both files placed in same folder, u have latest versjion of 7-zip or WinRar and u need to extract only "Eon_Ch_1_Singularity-v0.6.7z.001" file.
Thanks for the help.
But somehow I think I may have sorted it out?
I created a new folder.
Copy and Pasted part 01 & 02 into it
Then used 7zip on Part 01 to "extract to Eon_Ch_1_Singularity-v0.6\" (And it worked ! this time)
Now I have the game in a sub-folder in a sub-folder but at lease it runs
As to why it would not extract earlier, I have no idea.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do I start/trigger the Sea treasure quest on Drake's path please?

(Hope it's not click on Mermaid cause my timing is crap)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In the Jade storyline, What is the side quest between ship upgrade and Girls want fun?
(need to redo the other two story lines, because all those dolls are missing)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes