RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
ugg.. what is up with this shit 80's pixel graphics.. ugg.
What's up with all this vomit-inducing western 3DCG or supposedly cute but absolutely unreadable "anymoo" graphics?
Different people have different tastes. Move along.

Also curious how to get the scene with the coverall coat item.
You need to buy it and then try to leave her home late at night. it probably also requires very high sex level.

Thanks for the translation!
You're welcome.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
As far as we know, it branches. If you don't do anything, you receive standard game over screen. If you find secret area 51 (maybe it is a reference to zoomer humor, which I don't understand) and activate it, you will see secret "To be continued" ending featuring a girl with mushrooms (?) on her head.
Thinking back to the first game, some of the Areas contained numbers as well - even some of the secrets were having those - so I assume there's supposed to be an actual meaning behind those, not just some random-ass humor. Problem is: trying to base anything off of a handful of numbers you could find in secret is mental gymnastics at its finest and the meaning could easily be lost.

Either way, glad to see this isn't the last from this dev. He at least is creative, given he uses RPGMaker for those kinda games yet manages to make adult games with interesting concepts at their core.

Jan 9, 2019
May this arcade minigame is actual cancer
Showdown my ass
she doesn't know when to quit, got to the point where the beginning and end were obscured and the rest of the arrows were swapped to the opposite answer, misinput twice and BACK TO THE BEGINNING, YOU WASTED YOUR TIME.
Worst experience I've had in a singular game I've had which is impressive.
Game is otherwise fine. 7/10
6/10 if you really want to slap this woman I guess Let someone else suffer through this shit and grab their save if you want to see this arcade scenes I've been trying for the last hour

Reactions: Arklex

Oggery

May 3, 2017
I feel like I'm stuck in the golden temple area with all the gold balls past the Z portal. The map keeps looping and I feel like I've cleared the entire zone but can't find the path to the boss. Any tips for this particular spot?

missinlink

Jan 11, 2018
Anybody know how to unlock the sex shop items for purchase? I've made it all the way to the level at the farm barn, but I can't figure out how to get at those anal beads.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like I'm stuck in the golden temple area with all the gold balls past the Z portal. The map keeps looping and I feel like I've cleared the entire zone but can't find the path to the boss. Any tips for this particular spot?
there's exit somewhere, took me a while to find it in this maze
-- EDIT--
if I recall correctly, lol

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
May this arcade minigame is actual cancer
Showdown my ass
she doesn't know when to quit, got to the point where the beginning and end were obscured and the rest of the arrows were swapped to the opposite answer, misinput twice and BACK TO THE BEGINNING, YOU WASTED YOUR TIME.
Worst experience I've had in a singular game I've had which is impressive.
Game is otherwise fine. 7/10
6/10 if you really want to slap this woman I guess Let someone else suffer through this shit and grab their save if you want to see this arcade scenes I've been trying for the last hour
The showdown never actually ends if you keep selecting continue. Each time you win, it'll just add another mark on the girl's body and there's a limit to how much marks there are. Other than that the sex scene is triggered by having more wins than her and fully stripping her which is like 4 or 5 wins total.

There was no boss in that one from memory (although it might have been added down the line since I cleared that place in the demo). You needed to find the temple room with all the cash lying around and using the teleporter there back to the beginning. When you exit, you'll see the zone portal change from blue to green meaning area was cleared. The path to that temple is north from the starting point, at the fork with all the enemies go north east follow the path north and east until you see path with all the yellow balls and take that path to the are with the egg panel and enemies. Follow the north east path there as well down the winding road and take a north when you get to the next crossroads with the egg and it should be there right to the north guarded by a single enemy.

Anybody know how to unlock the sex shop items for purchase? I've made it all the way to the level at the farm barn, but I can't figure out how to get at those anal beads.
There's a hidden sex level that you need to raise, basically her corruption level. There's no where in game that shows the actual sex level that I know of but you can see the total experience in the heart icon in the EP world. The total is how much sex exp you have which is just the total of everything else. Basically any sex act that allows you raise multiple stats at once is what you're aiming for or you can save edit it. As a note, holding down the action button will speed up sex scenes a bit.

Oggery

May 3, 2017
There was no boss in that one from memory (although it might have been added down the line since I cleared that place in the demo). You needed to find the temple room with all the cash lying around and using the teleporter there back to the beginning. When you exit, you'll see the zone portal change from blue to green meaning area was cleared.
Wow that makes me feel so dumb lol. I kept looking for something else in the area and throughout the rest of the dungeon for probably an hour after already finding that room. I should have realized it was cleared after the teleport considering the previous triple dungeon used that mechanic for the individual parts as a clear indicator...

Mad_ness

Feb 10, 2019
i feel like i missing something, why is she so slow after a hscene? even the day after
do you have to deal with it until it pass or something?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
My character move speed slows down to a crawl after sex scenes. Any idea why?
i feel like i missing something, why is she so slow after a hscene? even the day after
do you have to deal with it until it pass or something?
This sounds like a bug (one I haven't personally encountered in either ver 1.03 or 1.07, translation patch manually applied)

How is the pregnancy content in this game?
Pregnancy can only occur in the EP World through use of an item obtained in the Gallery Zone after her corruption is high enough. She cannot become Real World pregnant nor is there any birth. There ARE however certain dungeon traps that can place things in her womb.

..and speaking of corruption, lemmie explain how it works and share some observations I made during my virgin-ish run:

As mentioned, her actual corruption level isn't shown anywhere in numerical form, but rather portrayed by her standing portrait in her sex stats screen. You'll know it's gone up if you hear a certain high-pitched sound effect (as best as I can describe it "meeeru") after a lewd act.
HOWEVER, there's some gatekeeping involved and at certain levels the corruption won't increase without a VOLUNTARY act no matter how much you'd been lewded. I don't remember the exact corruption levels (I may do another playthrough to find out exactly and document how many lewd points result in going up a corruption level), but as I can recall, the gates are:

-using efficient extraction
-doing a sex act on an NPC in the EP World
-*having sex in the EP World (I'm actually unsure if this is a gate or not)
-having sex with a condom in the Real World
-having sex without a condom in the Real World

so for example, in my virgin-ish run, I discovered that her corruption would not even increase to lv. 1 (despite having over 50 lewd points by that juncture) until I used efficient extraction

Last edited:

DeniqXD

Apr 13, 2022
The first question
EP Battle Girl [v1.07

1 I cannot beat the bossa, any help?

27856.jpg

save

:unsure:I have no idea how to defeat the boss
45 defeats :mad::(

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Alright, ran another playthrough today for the purpose of coming up with a rough corruption guide.

Corruption level guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

may as well throw together an outfit guide while I'm at it (number indicates required corruption level
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The first question
EP Battle Girl [v1.07

1 I cannot beat the bossa, any help?

View attachment 1761610

save

:unsure:I have no idea how to defeat the boss
45 defeats :mad::(
Hit it only from the direction that does not have arrows and ONLY while it's black (not white). After you hit it 4 times, it goes invulnerable and spawns 4 color changing adds. kill those 4 (only hit them while black or you take massive damage) and it goes vulnerable again. All the other adds spawn constantly, kill those as you need to. Dodge bombs, pick up health (the health respawns constantly), use your own bombs as needed. The lower the boss's health gets, the faster the bombs and trash adds spawn.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes