Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
How do you get more npc to show up? is it lock behind how many of the levels you do?
are you talking about specific ones, or do you mean the ones having sex in the background? If it's the latter, those start appearing at corruption level 11 (see my guide above) and are triggered by having public sex in that area

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
1 I cannot beat the bossa, any help?

View attachment 1761610
For playing bossa nova, you'll want to learn the clave. (sorry, couldn't resist)

That boss is a right pain. Had to come fully upgraded and fully healed and still got my ass handed to me by the missiles several times. There's no real trick to the fight besides patience, I feel, learning to wait out the missile pattern and navigating the mobs so you don't get put into a pinball machine for a damage loop. Curiously, the number of spawns you need to kill to make the boss vulnerable again seemed to vary - sometimes it was 3/4, sometimes 2/4 or even 1/4. Seemed like a bug, but if you see that happening, definitely do your utmost if it's 1/4. Makes the fight a lot quicker.

If you need more health, buy health boosters (AND a 100% HP pill) from the shadowy figure in the EP Space (from bedroom). You can buy other boosters from the vending machines outside the corner shop/convenience store.

PS I think there was a seller before the boss fight as well, but I'm not sure now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Xelleon

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
How do you start the competition in the arcade? Do you have to find the mentioned girl somewhere?
I'm not entirely sure, but I think you have to play the machine and win 10 games in one sitting. She'll then pop up on the other side of the machine. Once she appears, you can duel her whenever you like, but it won't become a strip duel until you're corruption level 7.5.

Icarus44

May 9, 2018
I'm not entirely sure, but I think you have to play the machine and win 10 games in one sitting. She'll then pop up on the other side of the machine. Once she appears, you can duel her whenever you like, but it won't become a strip duel until you're corruption level 7.5.
Yeah, thanks, that did it. Had run with like 8, one loss streak with 5 and some smaller tries inbetween because surely they would not expect to play this mini game that many times, right? Turns out they do

Reactions: BadAtTech

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
how do you make her get naked? Mine, just blushes, gets in underwear, then automatically dresses.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
how do you make her get naked? Mine, just blushes, gets in underwear, then automatically dresses.
Corruption level 12. See guide above.

do i have to beat the final boss to reach corruption lvl 12?
No. Corruption is completely independent of dungeon progress (aside from clearing the very first dungeon of course). There are, however, specific scenes and locations tied to dungeon progress.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
is it this?
hm.. yeah that should be plenty.. and you're not able to get naked or buy sex items?

Bear in mind that the number you see on that screen is the dungeon level NOT the corruption level. The corruption level is "hidden".

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah im able to do everything expected of corruption lvl 11. but not able to get naked or buy items from the sex shop

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
maybe so haha, ill try to mess around with it, maybe something might change. thanks for the assistance anyways!

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes