Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
There are four portals, each that lead to different subzones. In each subzone there are red portals that lead to treasure spaces with flying sperm things every where. The last treasure space in each subzone has a key you need to collect.
Ah okay. So look for a key inside those space rooms. Got it. Thanks man, felt I was clutching at straws, and I actually got past that damn level in the nerd's room, holy moly that was annoying. But really, thanks for looking out!

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand how to change clothes on ep versions outside of sex scenes
You need quite high sex level for that. This feature unlocks at late game.
BTW, this was already discussed multiple times.

And is there a way to increase the movement speed? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to work.
You can also try to check "Always Run" in the settings.

this is complete? the saves of the old version works?
Yes, this is complete and probably final version.
Old saves from any previous version should work.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
You need quite high sex level for that. This feature unlocks at late game.
BTW, this was already discussed multiple times.
I'm sorry, I'm using google translate, and maybe I didn't express myself correctly. I have, apparently, the maximum sex level 12(?) (in the image she is naked, with hearts, in sperm, and a tattoo on her leg), but I can only change clothes in the usual form. After using the ep ball, the dressing room is not available.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I'm sorry, I'm using google translate, and maybe I didn't express myself correctly. I have, apparently, the maximum sex level 12(?) (in the image she is naked, with hearts, in sperm, and a tattoo on her leg), but I can only change clothes in the usual form. After using the ep ball, the dressing room is not available.
Oh there's no outfits for her EP form but there are 2 EP forms (second EP form is another key item you get from the recollection room after some trigger, EP pregnancy). Some sex scenes will allow you to be in her EP form with the associated outfit but there's no way for her to walk around in said outfit. Once you reach high enough sex level, some sex scenes will allow you to change form and that form is saved much like which accessories you have equipped and will influence other scenes if available.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
In EP world she doesn't actually change clothes, nor need the respective clothes for the sex scenes, she just wears them virtually. You can change form though, there is a purple form with sexy lingerie, and the conception form which is her the same purple with a pregnant belly and milk coming out of the tits.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
How does one get the arcade scene?
Btw, the Arcade scene for me triggered quite late on, I think you need to play it alone to a certain level too, if I remember correctly, if the requirements are fulfilled, when you reach a certain level alone the gyaru will interrupt you automatically, otherwise you will still end up playing forever. I think the level alone you need to get to is about 3 seconds timer.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
but I can only change clothes in the usual form. After using the ep ball, the dressing room is not available.
Ah, sorry, I didn't read your message carefully enough and misunderstood you.

one week is a little short,I'd like to say a month.This world needs more pixel games like this one.
We did two weeks after all.
Maybe you're right, but as gfurst pointed out, it is debatable that our efforts on throttling down the piracy are helpful at all.

I think the main problem in this case is marketing. Did you notice a spike of activity in this thread after I uploaded the latest version and asked mods to add it to "Latest Updates" page?
Absolute majority of potential players just don't know that this game exists.

Last edited:

Maxman101

Sep 19, 2018
Almost. There is a secret area called just "51". It can be accessed from final battle level.
After finding and "activating" it, select "Cancel" when exiting the battle level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I go to the center square in the area 51 mushroom but my character just looks around confused and nothing happens.

Maxman101

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you
I was trying every piece of clothes but I didn't think about going to the EP world xD
So i went into the shroom in area 51, character got confused and then still nothing. try to go out via the green circle and she gets confused in front of the man and then it makes me choose a save game to load. if I use the EP ball to exit I don't see a secret shop.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Oh there's no outfits for her EP form but there are 2 EP forms (second EP form is another key item you get from the recollection room after some trigger, EP pregnancy). Some sex scenes will allow you to be in her EP form with the associated outfit but there's no way for her to walk around in said outfit. Once you reach high enough sex level, some sex scenes will allow you to change form and that form is saved much like which accessories you have equipped and will influence other scenes if available.
OK, thanks. It's just that there are images in the game files where she just walks around in different clothes in ep form.

Does anyone know if there are other games like this? I played Ep Doll. Most of all, this game reminded me of Cosmic Abduction and Queen's Legacy.
sorry google translate again

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019
The new 1.08 version has been released.
fixed some little bugs

Also anyone has collected all the flashback scenes? I still have a lot of vacancies.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes