makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I think the main problem in this case is marketing.
That is honestly a big problem for a lot of things, be it niche games or mainstream products. Reaching your audience. Piracy can really help with that... I think I've found all the projects I've supported through F95 once I learned about this place.

• Hey there
Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I go to the center square in the area 51 mushroom but my character just looks around confused and nothing happens.
That's it, you effectively "activated" the hidden ending. Now just select "Cancel" from the menu when you leave the last battle level through a green portal.

Most of all, this game reminded me of Cosmic Abduction and Queen's Legacy.
I remember Queen's Legacy. A short animated game that was quite fun to explore and find new clothes and "accessories" for the heroine, indeed similar in this regard to Fuyou's games.
Could not bring myself to play Cosmic Abduction, though. It felt like Scratch/Ultramanbo/Whatever they call themselves' creations got not better but worse with time.

Does anyone know if there are other games like this?
Of course, there are nothing quite like Fuyou's stuff, but we can find similarities in individual aspects.
For example, there are games that are fun to explore (i.e. have good general setting and level design), games that have a rich paper doll system with a lot of customization, ARPGs that avoid conventional turn-based RPGM combat and so on.
There are a decent amount of games in every category and even a bit in intersections. Try to search by tags and keywords for what interests you.

For example of what appeals to my particular case of autism, I recommend you to take a look at works, especially older ones: * and The Puppeteer of Prizna. They feature (more or less) all aspects I've talked about above.

* I'm surprised to find that this game is not on F95. Maybe I should do something to rectify that.

sorry google translate again
Sometimes I use to formulate my thoughts and then edit the result. You should try that too, it usually does a better job than Google Translate.

The new 1.08 version has been released.
fixed some little bugs
Alright, I'll update this thread later.

I'm stuck at lvl 5, i finished the last epzone but i can't advance, am i missing something?
Please be more specific. If I remember correctly, battle level 5 have moving background, is full of buttplug tails and you also get EP Bomb on it. Its boss has nothing special about him. Maybe you found a bug.

That is honestly a big problem for a lot of things, be it niche games or mainstream products. Reaching your audience. Piracy can really help with that... I think I've found all the projects I've supported through F95 once I learned about this place.
Indeed, hard to argue with that.
Distributing your game as freeware and publishing new versions after a delay (and immediately to your patrons) seems like a workable solution. If I were making H-games, I'd do something like that.

Reactions: swolechic and ewana

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Of course, there are nothing quite like Fuyou's stuff, but we can find similarities in individual aspects.
For example, there are games that are fun to explore (i.e. have good general setting and level design), games that have a rich paper doll system with a lot of customization, ARPGs that avoid conventional turn-based RPGM combat and so on.
There are a decent amount of games in every category and even a bit in intersections. Try to search by tags and keywords for what interests you.
Thank you for your response!
I mentioned the Scratch games because I liked the main character's interaction with the world around her, the way she corrupts and the town with NPCs following her. Of these games, I also tried Insexsity, but I didn't like it. Overall I like the Corruption genre, but there aren't many good games.
By the way, could you recommend games with a rich paper doll system? The best I've seen of these is Hentai High School+ with its dynamic system of changing characters' clothes.

• Hey there
Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I've uploaded new version to file sharing sites.
If you already have v1.07, then you can grab attached 650Kb archive and extract-overwrite it into 'www' dir inside game's directory.

Is this a Bug ?
It's definitely a bug. An awesome bug at that: "Introducing Smol EP Girl"!
What did you do to achieve this? Please respond and attach save files before and after entering this condition.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
The best I've seen of these is Hentai High School+ with its dynamic system of changing characters' clothes.
I like that game too. It is an all-around impressive project. It's a shame that its development is stagnated.

Of these games, I also tried Insexsity, but I didn't like it.
Same.

By the way, could you recommend games with a rich paper doll system?
I'd say there are not too many good h-games in general. Well, let's see...

You can try to derive some enjoyment from Brave Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest. It had official English release a few days ago. Problem is that the translation is edited MTL and it was done by the dev himself, who doesn't seem to speak much English.

Take a look at stuff by circle . Their games' primary focus is exhibitionism with a bit of corruption. As such, their games usually feature multi-layer clothing and "accessories" system, and all of the stuff that your protagonist is wearing is displayed on her standing image.

Maybe try Flower Princess Elulu - unusual gameplay, exhibitionism, corruption, cool paper doll system.

Just for quantity, maybe look through stuff. Their games in general stand out of the crowd and always look promising, but for some reason they don't really appeal to me.

And, If you are not easily scared off and is willing to go far to satisfy your unhealthy interests, then perhaps it is worthy to play some old sandbox RPGs like RyonaRPG (I've sank probably around a hundred hours into this), MaiDenSnow Eve and, the ever-mentioned classic, Violated Heroine.

That's probably enough for now, we're going far off-topic as is.

Reactions: Bingobomb and ewana

Hinarasa

Aug 5, 2019
got to the shop in the right school gate level but can't find the boss anyone got a tip?

edit: found it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
nearly a thousand sales by now. seems like a nice amount. but i wonder whether this much is enough for the dev.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
I've uploaded new version to file sharing sites.
If you already have v1.07, then you can grab attached 650Kb archive and extract-overwrite it into 'www' dir inside game's directory.

It's definitely a bug. An awesome bug at that: "Introducing Smol EP Girl"!
What did you do to achieve this? Please respond and attach save files before and after entering this condition.
I can't, that save have been overwritten,
i think the first that i did was, EP ball and EP pregnancy then the night comes and forced me to sleep, and got to the EP space.
that's what i think i did to achieve that bug.
and in that bug you can interact with the S*x animation, after that interaction you will stay that animation unless you change it to another animetion,

sorry for my bad English.
Edit; that save file is already finished
i think it needs to be Saturday or Sunday,
Edit: And no i didn't got when your got out of the ep world you return to normal and spawn in the house,

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
i already finish the final stage with max lv and 1k5 sex exp but i still cant unlock those item
I had it unlocked before finishing the game myself but weren't sure what was the requirement. Try getting her creampied a lot or either doing the 2 bondage minigames in that sex shop till u hear a sparkle sound for each 1 and sleep the next day. The bondage minigames I only had it done once for each. That was the 2 things I had been doing before I had it unlocked.
when can I have the ability to change her clothing?
Just keep progressing/corrupting her and visit the clothes shop till u see the icon by the sign. That's when you unlock the early set of clothes. While progressing further with corruption some part time jobs will unlock more clothing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BillyTran

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
i already finish the final stage with max lv and 1k5 sex exp but i still cant unlock those item
Do me a favor.. without doing anything else, go to the brothel (all the way to the right of the nightclub), perform an act there, and let us know if you hear the sound that indicates corruption went up?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Not sure if this is already mentioned or known but when u r able to get her in the slut outfit or get her naked there will be different set of h scenes (some will be the same) that u can prompt with all the NPCs that u sexually interact with. In my opinion most of those scenes r literally the best ones.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes