makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something in the arcade level. The one that looks creepy, with the flashing lights.

Do the black floating squares do anything?

What's the purpose of the weird red machines that build something between her breasts? After interacting with them several times, the tube is eventually filled with a liquid, and eventually it is removed but it doesn't appear to change gameplay in any way that I can notice.
Squares: Try a bomb.

Machines: The liquid is the colour of her EP meter, and you should see a bag pop out if there's enough to extract.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
is there a guide on how to unlock everything in room that replays the sex scenes? I am having a hard time unlocking some of them like in the area where there is 3 glowing circles, on the bottom right is a cube that i have no idea how to unlock.

tentakuru

Sep 20, 2018
Squares: Try a bomb.

Machines: The liquid is the colour of her EP meter, and you should see a bag pop out if there's enough to extract.
Thanks. The squares only disappear when I use a bomb, is there something else I'm missing?

The machine makes sense now, I'd missed that it gives you a bag item when the device is completed.

Reactions: makeitso

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
is there a guide on how to unlock everything in room that replays the sex scenes? I am having a hard time unlocking some of them like in the area where there is 3 glowing circles, on the bottom right is a cube that i have no idea how to unlock.
Did u complete the game? I was able to unlock everything by just exploring all the 12 levels.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The squares only disappear when I use a bomb, is there something else I'm missing?
That's all I've seen them do, bombs "unlock" them. If memory serves, they release progressively worse enemies, a deterrent to just bombing your way through areas. If there was a hidden goodie or mechanic, I didn't find it.
How do I use a save I have downloaded, also how to I keep my saves because when ever I close the game all of my saves are gone.
The saves are in the game's folder, e.g. "EP Battle Girl v1.09\www\save". If yours disappear after exiting the game, that suggests you're using an emulator or other mechanism that erases or resets the folder after you're done playing.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
just one thing that i want to point out. i think the dev should only animate a few scenes and the rest should be be cg instead. we know that the dev couldnt keep working because his art style became too tedious to work on at the pregnancy scenes.
i would like it if the portraits stay animated i.e. the special h tiles (what should i even call them?) like the ones that apply nipple piercings, golden ball insertions and the h enemies like the worms and gropers.
to be honest, i really like his art style and i see the passion and work behind it but i play the game mostly for the particular fetishes this game has like the ones i mentioned above. i think the scenes in the real world should have been cg instead of being animated, or alteast have far lesser frames instead.
i think we have hints that this game was unfinished, i am disappointed that he couldnt be thorough with pregnancy.
now that i think about it, the animation style really enhances content efectively. i might have suggested making the real world animations into cg instead because i dont place much significance into them but that might be unfair to the rest of the content.
Agree with this sentiment. I too don't really care about full-screen CGs or even real world scenes, but have fun exploring battle levels and find all sorts of little knick-knacks that are displayed on heroine's standing picture.
This is just another illustration of the Pareto principle: only a fraction of development effort made this game interesting for me, other 80% gone into animating full-screen CGs and such.

what should i even call them?
Special tiles that cause something to happen when you stand on them are called H-traps (not that kind), heroine's portrait are usually called "standing image", "standing portrait" or, sometimes, "paper doll".

just press z in front of the "short" adults...There are no shota in this game...
Press F to pay respects.

How do I use a save I have downloaded, also how to I keep my saves because when ever I close the game all of my saves are gone.
Make sure what game's directory have write permission set.
In Windows: right click on the directory and click on bottom menu entry ("Properties"). In dialog window make sure that "Read-only" checkbox is NOT checked. Click OK. If another dialog window pops up, select "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files" and click OK.
Try to start a new game, reach first save point, create a new save and check that a new file ('file1.rpgsave') appeared in 'www\save' directory.
To use a save file you got from someone else, just name it properly ("file${N}.rpgsave", where N is small positive integer) and put it in 'www\save' directory.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I've never had this issue with any other RPGM game but with this one when I try to use a save from someone else it simply doesn't appear in the game...

So I found a fix by overwriting a save I made with the new one and even though the time stat was wrong, when I loaded it up it worked. Weird.

toxictoast

Nov 28, 2018
could someone help me I'm currently stuck at this part. I've entered each door while inside the level, each seems to kill me and idk where to go from here. Game_6QWdZix0S2.png Game_LOVZxl8RRv.png Game_r7T6pGlk6B.png

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I found a fix by overwriting a save I made with the new one
Suggests to me that there's an index. The index has to be updated before the game will register that a save exists for a given slot. The alternative would be scanning the save folder for matching files, I believe.
could someone help me I'm currently stuck at this part. I've entered each door while inside the level, each seems to kill me and idk where to go from here.
Don't go in the doors with the red light. That's it.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I've never had this issue with any other RPGM game but with this one when I try to use a save from someone else it simply doesn't appear in the game...

So I found a fix by overwriting a save I made with the new one and even though the time stat was wrong, when I loaded it up it worked. Weird.
Save behavior was changed in one of the versions of RPG maker. While the save files are still the file##, the global.rpgsave is where it stores in information which save slots have been used as well as the playtime and party display. I'd imagine any achievements or global unlockables like gallery are stored here too but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Can i get your save so i can compare?
Apologies for the late response.

Here u go. If u want to keep ur current saves make sure to make a copy. Go in game and save on slot 20 then overwrite them with my save file. Might need to overwrite ur global as well if there's an issue.

Take note that some of the items in the gallery won't activate if EP girl's clothes is left undamaged. Obviously there r items there to inflict clothes dmg so that u r able to activate the rest of the items.

Reactions: mojo211995

toxictoast

Nov 28, 2018
Don't go in the doors with the red light. That's it.
[/QUOTE]
all the doors in the hallway are red, after you enter the 2nd blue door??? besides the first 2 blue door, I cant seem to find any other one

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
well i pretty much stuck, I'm in one the last areas basically its death trap, one hit gameover BS, I only got to second save, i can manage to beat area with flying squid and ones that rotate, next room is pure RNG one always seems to teleport right to me before i make it to exit. Great game but F this area, I'm out

NAAPURINJORMA

Jan 5, 2022
hey im stuck at the farm level i have these portals blinking between this and green ones and other place are full blue i dont know how to continue from this. can someone help please. 1651395078393.png

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes