Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Oh man, i had my doubts with this game at first but holy moly it is GREAT! good kinks, good animations there is something uncanny about the standing picture whic was keeping me out of it at, ended up loving it, wish there was a lil more of deepeness like it could had been even better, but there is something in it simplicity that makes it great too

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Do me a favor.. without doing anything else, go to the brothel (all the way to the right of the nightclub), perform an act there, and let us know if you hear the sound that indicates corruption went up?
Ok i know how to get item in sex shop now. At first i keep go to the boy toilet and doing 3some at apartment about 20-30min until my sex exp go up to 1k8. When i reach that i will hear bell sound that mean u reach the final corrption and let u buy item in sex shop - get naked. If anyone dont hear the sound then try to go to boy toilet at school until she dont feel shame *Look around* when she going in that mean u reach the final corruption

deezer1234

Jan 4, 2021
Screenshot 2022-04-22 213625.png Screenshot 2022-04-22 213719.png

So i am at the farm and i beat the boss that had the arrows and you hit I'm where there was no arrows whats next? i am so lost. thanks for the help

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
That is a weird game, but in a good sense.
Amazing what you can build with RPG Maker.

Took me some time after finishing the levels, to get corrupted enough to get all the bonus scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: RottenCitizen

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Dont know where to go from here
If memory serves, it's another path down. Keep your eyes peeled, dev is really good at using the art style and map layouts to hide things.
So i am at the farm and i beat the boss that had the arrows and you hit I'm where there was no arrows whats next?
Another portal should appear the usual way. Upload EP.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
nearly a thousand sales by now. seems like a nice amount. but i wonder whether this much is enough for the dev.
I couldn't resist asking Fuyou this question. He replied that he was happy with the result and originally expected to sell about 500 copies.
He also told me that he has been making games for a very long time, and EP Doll is only his first completed and published project.
This confirms my belief that only passionate devs create games worth playing.

I can't, that save have been overwritten,
Okay. Thanks anyway for telling us.
The secret of Smol EP Girl will probably remain as an easter egg.

full save gallery???
Try searching this thread. This looks promising.
Saves are compatible across versions.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
There is another bugfix release, folks. It says that it fixes some problems with bosses on battle levels 10 and 12 and also contains fixes for bugs in bar location.

Extract-overwrite attached archive into your game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
the shota one, the one animated like the boss and monster's, it doesn't appear in the gallery
Apparently, there's supposed to be a smaller version of that, I don't know how to unlock that either, unless the tent itself is the cg. I've tried all costumes, but nothing at that tent is unlocked.

Last edited:

NAAPURINJORMA

Jan 5, 2022
anyone know how to get past this stage? all the doors just kill you expect the one that is locked "never mind im just retarded I managed to figure it out" to anyone else who is stuck in this spot you need to walki down the light blue thing
1650944037579.png

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
With this as the reference, what I'm left is number 6:
Gallery guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far, I've tried the following methods:
  • Wearing all clothings, but only nude and body-paint seem to work....just that they'll only unlock the zoom-in versions at the bench.
  • Continuing the zoom-in CG doesn't do anything.
  • Getting molested all day does not do anything, either.
  • Afternoon and evening doesn't trigger anything. The boys don't appear at night, either.
  • Being nude and getting molested, or pressing up/down behind the tent triggers nothing, either.
  • Sometimes, I get caressed twice in a row. Not sure if bug or progress.
  • EP Ball doesn't unlock anything. Neither does Pregnancy.
I'm expecting a love event to appear at the tent, since that's shown as a prop in the gallery.
  • Since dresses 6, 8, 17 and 18 have no other uses, one of them might be a key for this case.
  • I haven't tried weekend morning yet.
  • Does the secret shop sell any new dress? How do I access it? I've reached the location, but no one's there. Found the shopkeeper with EP Ball.
  • I've snooped in the www folder and it looks like the cg is done in sailor uniform.
  • Maybe I don't have enough tit exp to give motherly handjob.

Last edited:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
I couldn't resist asking Fuyou this question. He replied that he was happy with the result and originally expected to sell about 500 copies.
He also told me that he has been making games for a very long time, and EP Doll is only his first completed and published project.
This confirms my belief that only passionate devs create games worth playing.

Okay. Thanks anyway for telling us.
The secret of Smol EP Girl will probably remain as an easter egg.

Try searching this thread. This looks promising.
Saves are compatible across versions.
glad that the dev had a great sale, even twice as much he had expected.
i hope he keeps making masterpieces like this.
i feel that my patience was very well paid off.
just one thing that i want to point out. i think the dev should only animate a few scenes and the rest should be be cg instead. we know that the dev couldnt keep working because his art style became too tedious to work on at the pregnancy scenes.
i would like it if the portraits stay animated i.e. the special h tiles (what should i even call them?) like the ones that apply nipple piercings, golden ball insertions and the h enemies like the worms and gropers.
to be honest, i really like his art style and i see the passion and work behind it but i play the game mostly for the particular fetishes this game has like the ones i mentioned above. i think the scenes in the real world should have been cg instead of being animated, or alteast have far lesser frames instead.
i think we have hints that this game was unfinished, i am disappointed that he couldnt be thorough with pregnancy.
now that i think about it, the animation style really enhances content efectively. i might have suggested making the real world animations into cg instead because i dont place much significance into them but that might be unfair to the rest of the content.
anyways, i wish the dev goodluck and great prosperity for his next works, i am expecting great content from him.

btw further congratulations to him for such good sales on his first proper release. thats a great achievement.

• Hey there
Reactions: RottenCitizen

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018

• Wearing all clothings, but only nude and body-paint seem to work....just that they'll only unlock the zoom-in versions at the bench.
  • Afternoon and evening doesn't trigger anything. The boys don't appear at night, either.
  • Being nude and getting molested, or pressing up/down behind the tent triggers nothing, either.
I'm expecting a love event to appear at the tent, since that's shown as a prop in the gallery.
  • Since dresses 6, 8, 17 and 18 have no other uses, one of them might be a key for this case.
  • Does the secret shop sell any new dress? How do I access it? I've reached the location, but no one's there. Found the shopkeeper with EP Ball.
  • I've snooped in the www folder and it looks like the cg is done in sailor uniform.
so I assume you're at least getting the boys running back and forth with the hearts over their heads, yes?
Press 'Z' next to one of them. You normally press 'up' to interact with an NPC, but I think because of the location (its a dungeon entrance in the EP World) and the fact that they're moving, Fuyou chose to make interacting with them Z instead.

Reactions: rin tashiro

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017

just press z in front of the "short" adults...There are no shota in this game...

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
so I assume you're at least getting the boys running back and forth with the hearts over their heads, yes?
Press 'Z' next to one of them. You normally press 'up' to interact with an NPC, but I think because of the location (its a dungeon entrance in the EP World) and the fact that they're moving, Fuyou chose to make interacting with them Z instead.
In front of them actually, but otherwise yeah I didn't think of pressing Z. Thanks for the help!

tentakuru

Sep 20, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something in the arcade level. The one that looks creepy, with the flashing lights.

Do the black floating squares do anything?

What's the purpose of the weird red machines that build something between her breasts? After interacting with them several times, the tube is eventually filled with a liquid, and eventually it is removed but it doesn't appear to change gameplay in any way that I can notice.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes