YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I already go up and down a lot but cant find the way yet
That room was apparently glitched in one of the versions and the event doesn't start automatically. To continue on, you need to stand on the square the save point used to be.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
como consigo esta escena?
Play strip arcade against the girl enough times (until tally marks are drawn), and the scene will eventually play. There are several different varients depending on:
  1. If she beats you enough times...
  2. If you beat her enough times...
  3. If you both beat each other enough times, presumably getting her naked first before yourself. I think you have to get #2 first before this one will occur, and once the scene starts, there'll be a prompt if you wish to join the fun or just watch. You might need to have a high sex level for this one.
Juega strip arcade contra la chica suficientes veces (hasta que se dibujen las marcas de conteo), y la escena finalmente se reproducirá. Hay varias variantes diferentes dependiendo de:
  1. Si necesitas tiempo...
  2. Si necesitas tiempos...
  3. Si ambos juegan el uno contra el otro suficientes veces, presumiblemente desnúdala primero. Creo que primero debes obtener el número 2 antes de que esto suceda, y una vez que comience la escena, habrá un aviso si deseas unirte a la diversión o simplemente mirar. Es posible que necesite tener un alto nivel de sexo para este.

Manaramoot

Jun 18, 2017
I'm lost. I beat the 2nd place but nothing new is happening. I can't go back to what I think is my home. I don't know what to do.
Ah nevermind I got it, I had to use the EP item.

rgrggrrg

Jun 13, 2021
In fact, does anyone have a full gallery save for the game? I've been playing for 24 hours and the progress is still frustrating

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Here is translation archive for v1.03.
This version has encryption disabled, so be careful not to apply this to future version - if you do, you'll get v1.03 anyway.

Reactions: makeitso

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
In fact, does anyone have a full gallery save for the game? I've been playing for 24 hours and the progress is still frustrating
Here is one of the save files I used when testing the game. I think I've seen everything or almost everything that there is to see.

Reactions: Tomname

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Try this. Just as a note, not all the scenes can be accessed from the recollection room but they're all pretty clearly marked while wandering around town.

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
Hello everyone, stuck in the last portal, which is located on the farm, I can’t figure out what to do next, does anyone have any tips?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did you even get that far? Ive made it to the end of each of the initial 4 portals and the damn wierd arrow boxes at the end wont do anything? Am I missing something?

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
How did you even get that far? Ive made it to the end of each of the initial 4 portals and the damn wierd arrow boxes at the end wont do anything? Am I missing something?
in near the end of each location, in area with white worms, there key to this box

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck on the third level with the bamboo forest endlessly teleporting me around, I thought it was just cut some of the bamboo down & it'd reveal somthing but no dice. What exactly do you do here?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
I'm stuck on the third level with the bamboo forest endlessly teleporting me around, I thought it was just cut some of the bamboo down & it'd reveal somthing but no dice. What exactly do you do here?
keep searching for the entrance exit. you pass through the same rooms a few times before you reach the exit.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes