Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Oof, looks like I found a nasty bug already. If you lose to tutorial boss you can't cancel out ot the H-scene
EDIT: Actually looks like you cant cancel out of any defeat H-scenes

Last edited:

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Oof, looks like I found a nasty bug already. If you lose to tutorial boss you can't cancel out ot the H-scene
Don't know if its a bug on your end. At the very least I can exit in the gallery.

anestezie

Jul 10, 2019
i think it is know ?

=============
_ cannot withdraw when defeated.
Urgently fixed a malicious bug that cannot be exited when defeated

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
here is a mostly 100% save.

you have to buy the last cosmetics for the boss's and don't bother about buying the statue of demon and doll from the shadow guy as they're both incomplete and do literally nothing.
What are the requirements to unlock the extra items anyways? I can buy up to the stone of milk but can't figure out what I'm missing for the others. Is it still sex exp based like previous games or is there a specific scene you need to do?

Edit: nvm just found the fruit that final stage through the death zone.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Imagine my surprise to see this thread at the very top of "Latest Updates" page!

Totally did not expect another demo. Need to play it first from start to finish to see what parts of English translation (if any) need editing. I guess now my sleep schedule goes out of the window.

EmDotRand, did you play on Linux? You can actually easily turn almost any RPG Maker MV/MZ game native. I'll teach you to fish:
1. Go to and download archive for Linux 64 bit
2. Go to the game's directory and remove everything except 'www' dir and 'package.json' file
3. Extract the downloaded NW.JS archive inside the game's dir
4. Make 'nw' file executable
5. Launch 'nw' to play

I've written a sloppy bash script for this purpose:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually I use old NW.JS v0.38.4, as it works just fine unlike some newer versions (though latest versions work fine too in my recent experience). This process is what I used to make the archives for Linux in all of my threads.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Yep, there is something about such bug in comments on Ci-En. Fuyou says that it already fixed, but the archive version is the same (oof).
Maybe try to download the game from Ci-En:
You need an account to see the link. Alternatively, you can get the same file from my .

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Solid release. Played through to the end of this demo, got the fruit of depravity, but definitely not seen everything. Found no significant bugs, and English translation is just fine (assuming you applied interface translation path - that System.json file).
Tomorrow I'll prepare pre-patched versions for WIndows and Linux and update OP links.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Once you've unlocked the Egg of Fertility, you can get everyone you have sex with pregnant.
Ive unlocked the egg and turned it on, but nothing gets pregnant after creampie, npc or my PC. Is there only certain scenes or is it just not implemented for now

edit: seems like you just need to wait a day and npcs end up pregnant. Doesnt seem like PC can get pregnant yet

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes