Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
More than that - I loaded the game in an editor and it looked like the prerequisite for the female-version protagonist getting pregnant wasn't possible. (Variable 91 has to be at least 1000, but the only thing that increases it is common event 391, and nothing calls common event 391)

But other people say they've managed to get it to happen...
did you buy the pregnancy item and turn it on? Also it can only happen in the real world not the EP world.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So most of the content is still for the female route? You can't do lewd real world stuff in the male route? Like fucking anyone?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Ayo? You can drag NPCs into the EP world? How to do this?
When you walk around the EP World version of town, starting with the academy, NPCs will have hearts over their head, and you can spend EP to drag them to the EP side. They all have variable costs though and which ones you can and can't do depend on your (hidden) corruption level. You can generally start with the non-descript solo students in the academy, the gradually open up the more unique ones, the teachers, and the various other NPCs in other parts of town.

So most of the content is still for the female route? You can't do lewd real world stuff in the male route? Like fucking anyone?
You need the Depravity item for real world hijinks.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
When you walk around the EP World version of town, starting with the academy, NPCs will have hearts over their head, and you can spend EP to drag them to the EP side. They all have variable costs though and which ones you can and can't do depend on your (hidden) corruption level. You can generally start with the non-descript solo students in the academy, the gradually open up the more unique ones, the teachers, and the various other NPCs in other parts of town.

You need the Depravity item for real world hijinks.
Oh okay, so Depravity Item is bought with EP points I assume, and bot male and female can drag NPCs in? Just so I got it right lol

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Oh okay, so Depravity Item is bought with EP points I assume, and bot male and female can drag NPCs in? Just so I got it right lol
Yeah, after a certain point hearts should start appearing above NPCs and as was said you just have to have enough points to pull them over. So far though it's basically female NPCs get your guy side, and male get your girl side. There is a point where you supposedly can get locked into a gender, though I guess it hasn't happened as far as the demos go; so not sure what that means for NPCs if you are permanently a guy or girl. But I wouldn't worry about that until final release.

As for the Depravity Item, that's later on in the stages. It's not exactly "hidden" but you can miss it, but you can go back to any of the levels and replay it if you want.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I wish spoiler tags were used for behind-the-scenes game mechanics and plot developments so reading the thread wasn't the same as datamining the files.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
0.70 adds the 9th dungeon and some more in-town stuff, but I think I'd rather wait for full release and not spoil myself further at this point.

Reactions: hecknuts

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I am once again asking for assistance. You know those new HCG scenes mentioned in the .65 changes? I have issues extracting them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought it might've been a locale issue, but neither ja_JP.EUC-JP nor ja_JP.UTF-8 were effective. I'm still investigating, but I'll leave this here in case someone knows exactly why these are invalid.

EDIT: Additionally, attempting to open the version from the mega link throws an "Unexpected end of file" error.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Code:
ERROR: Can not open output file : Invalid argument : ./EP Hero Youth v0.70/Game/www/img/characters/!$HCG_04body [1 1 1 1]???.png
It is definitely a locale issue. This file's name is "!$HCG_04body [1 1 1 1]比基尼.png" and it was borked on your side during archive extraction.
What did you do exactly?

EDIT: Additionally, attempting to open the version from the mega link throws an "Unexpected end of file" error.
Yes, there seems to be something wrong with it. Thanks for reporting!

UPD: I've reuploaded Linux archive to MEGA: . I think I've accidentally started uploading previous archive before 7zip finished writing it.
Try unpacking it. 7z format seems to be using unicode for file names (in contrast to old .zip) and it should not have any such issues.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
It is definitely a locale issue. This file's name is "!$HCG_04body [1 1 1 1]比基尼.png" and it was borked on your side during archive extraction.
What did you do exactly?

Yes, there seems to be something wrong with it. Thanks for reporting!

UPD: I've reuploaded Linux archive to MEGA: link. I think I've accidentally started uploading previous archive before 7zip finished writing it.
Try unpacking it. 7z format seems to be using unicode for file names (in contrast to old .zip) and it should not have any such issues.

First I used 7z to extract. No dice. Then i went to /etc/locale.gen, uncommented ja_JP.EUC-JP, then I ran the following

Also checked to make sure the locale actually changed

Attempting to extract yielded the same results. Finally I did the same with ja_JP.UTF-8. Same errors. I then tried installing multiple fonts that have japanese characters. I can type kana (albeit not every character) in every application except in qterminal using Anthy (not ibus-anthy). All on EndevourOS.

edit: Tried zip and 7z files. Made no difference.

Last edited:

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Running into bugs with all of the new content. Sex scenes in the castle lead to a black screen that can't be fixed. Going to the last dungeon causes a crash saying Loading Error, Failed to load: data/Map289.json

I might be trying to access content that's just not in the demo, but it's seemingly not blocked off either.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes