Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Might need to reupload the demo, Fuyou did some bugfixes so it's now 0.72. On another note August isn't too bad, month and a half won't be that long.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
It seems
Might need to reupload the demo, Fuyou did some bugfixes so it's now 0.72. On another note August isn't too bad, month and a half won't be that long.
Trying out 0.72, it seems to disable the the whole castle area and prevents you from going to the next stage. Not sure what else changed but I'm guessing this is just because those areas are so broken.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
I don't really want to replay the game again. May i have a save for 0.70 please? I found 2 other saves a few pages back, but they don't work...no idea why. The game simply doesn't see the saves. So, if anyone is willing to give a 0.70 save. Please and thank you.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
I don't really want to replay the game again. May i have a save for 0.70 please? I found 2 other saves a few pages back, but they don't work...no idea why. The game simply doesn't see the saves. So, if anyone is willing to give a 0.70 save. Please and thank you.
1.Play the game yourself and create a save in any slot.
2.Then overwrite your save file with the file you found.

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
is it me or dos someone els get a black screen after ur done doing it with someone. even with someone u can do the night with u get a black screen as wel (its if u cancel) but doing the night then everything is sort of back to normal but i gues it wil happen again

i think its after u get the item for deprivation.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
is it me or dos someone els get a black screen after ur done doing it with someone. even with someone u can do the night with u get a black screen as wel (its if u cancel) but doing the night then everything is sort of back to normal but i gues it wil happen again

Is because save is old, replay game or wait for someone to make new version save

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Is because save is old, replay game or wait for someone to make new version save
Nah it's cause of how this version of RPGmaker handles saves. The engine uses 2 save files for loading games, one for the actual game save, and another one where it stores which save slots are in use and the stats associated with that save slot (play time, current party, etc). As mentioned above, the easiest way around this is just make your own save and overwrite it with the downloaded one.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016

The boy doesent have any night scenes. So the game kicks out a blank screen, the dev is working on correcting the lock out issue. I imagine it will jump from .73 (current) to around .75 - .77 before everything's been corrected.

As for the Failed to load error: The game version only goes to the graveyard stage and not beyond, he forgot to program the lock out. So if you try to move on theres no game assets to load so you crash.

Also still trying to figure out the "20" puzzle in the cemetery if anyone has any ideas.

Reactions: Mpreg Greg

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
You said it yourself he "forgot to program the lock out" so it's still waiting for him to release a bug fix.
Thats my mistake, I interpreted that as waiting for the dev to add a fix that makes the level playable. So My bad

As for that specific bug it is fixed in the latest build on his site, the level you cant access no longer shows up

Reactions: FigelNarage

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Old save files should generally work but there might be some exceptions based on where you saved. Just make a save in the slot of the save file (if the save file is named "file7.rpgsave" then make a save in slot 7 for example) then replace it with the downloaded save.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes