Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
I'm missing the file for map 289, can somebody post it?

Also, I'm really struggling to progress, this is what it looks like after a sex scene with an NPC ends and I press X. Does anybody know how to fix this?
1687058845541.png

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
this is what it looks like after a sex scene with an NPC ends and I press X. Does anybody know how to fix this?
That's a bug - a missing command in RPGmaker to fade the screen back in. If you can open the javascript console you can manually emit the command to fade back in:
Code:
Game_Interpreter.prototype.command222()
but otherwise you're SOL

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
That's a bug - a missing command in RPGmaker to fade the screen back in. If you can open the javascript console you can manually emit the command to fade back in:
Code:
Game_Interpreter.prototype.command222()
but otherwise you're SOL
Both F8 and F12 don't seem to work, I can't open the devtools. I'll try to see if I can find any way to enable it.

UPDATE: nope, definitely SOL here. I managed to open the console through MTool but it's a completely blank window, and using MTool's FadeIn button doesn't seem to have any effect. I'll wait for someone to post a complete save or for the game to be fixed since I can't complete the game. As I mentioned before, I even lack the next stage's map...

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Both F8 and F12 don't seem to work, I can't open the devtools. I'll try to see if I can find any way to enable it.

UPDATE: nope, definitely SOL here. I managed to open the console through MTool but it's a completely blank window, and using MTool's FadeIn button doesn't seem to have any effect. I'll wait for someone to post a complete save or for the game to be fixed since I can't complete the game. As I mentioned before, I even lack the next stage's map...
That map actually isn't implemented yet. 0.70 version has a lot of issues because the dev forgot to block off incomplete content which leads to the errors and black screens and all the versions after 0.70 mostly just block off that stuff.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
OP updated to version 0.74 with some bugfixes.
This is probably not the last bugfix update before the full release in August (hopefully).
Sorry for not uploading the game more often, I don't have much time or energy for this forum as of late. And honestly, I don't see much value in the OP always being up to date to the latest minor release. I'll try my best in making the version here eventually catch up to the version on Ci-En, but the process can take up to a week.

If you want to play the latest version of the game, it's a good idea to check Fuyou's . The latest version of the game with over 80% of promised content already implemented is freely available there for downloading.
If you are playing on Linux, here is an instruction on how to make this game (or any other RPG Maker MV game) work natively on Linux. In theory, the same trick can be done on MacOS, but I can't confirm it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
the 0.74 have more bug that 0.70.... not mention the castle set off and after finish the the sex scene the game is black.

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
EP battle girls was the h game that most H i played, i completed and unlocked almost everithing without cheats or saves, took me like 12- 14h and honestly was the most fun i ever had with an H game, you can understand the history no matter the lenguage you speak (at least most of the history) i enjoyed that game so fucking much, and i played the 0.5 version of this game and i don't want more spoilers but god i love this, it looks even better with more and better animations, i hope he don't delay the game anymore, but i don't even mind if he do bcs i know we are going to get better content and more, (god i want the game so badly)

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
In the dev's update log, it said in V 0.70 that after we borrow money we need to repay it or something bad will happen but... it seems it has not been implemented yet?
btw any guide for farming quickly to repay it? just in case after the full game came out

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
In the dev's update log, it said in V 0.70 that after we borrow money we need to repay it or something bad will happen but... it seems it has not been implemented yet?
btw any guide for farming quickly to repay it? just in case after the full game came out
Some event from 0.70 are blocked from 0.74 so to avoid that is better replay.
From 0.70 you can get a new event and a new unfinished level for real world and you can have sex with your sister to the night, but from 0.74 that event are blocked, because the dev change some h-event.

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
Some event from 0.70 are blocked from 0.74 so to avoid that is better replay.
From 0.70 you can get a new event and a new unfinished level for real world and you can have sex with your sister to the night, but from 0.74 that event are blocked, because the dev change some h-event.
Ohhh! So what about this "something bad will happen" thing after you borrow it? It got me curious because if it does come back in full game it would be tedious(?) to farm money and gave it back since it would be a long time

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ohhh! So what about this "something bad will happen" thing after you borrow it? It got me curious because if it does come back in full game it would be tedious(?) to farm money and gave it back since it would be a long time
You can use RpgMakerSaveEdit or a online editor to edit the value.
from 0.74 you can't get this level....
h1_1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't fuck the queen at moment...
BUT you can fuck your sister
h1_3.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
Oh okay, thx. Cuz i restarted the game and did everything under the sun in both versions. Should have asked first, save myself a good 6 hours

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Because MakotoYuki used a save editor. I'd imagine that the content is out of reach via normal means.

You're not supposed to see it.
I recall it being available in 0.70. From memory, you needed fruit active and had to had sex with your sister at least once. Afterwards it became available at night when you're forced back to your room and your sister moves to her room. I can't remember if black screened or not but I'd imagine it did like how a lot of the castle scenes would glitch making the game unplayable. As a note, there's also a sleep together with the sister option without the fruit with no sex. Only difference I noticed is you wake up in her room instead of your own bed the next day.

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
I recall it being available in 0.70. From memory, you needed fruit active and had to had sex with your sister at least once. Afterwards it became available at night when you're forced back to your room and your sister moves to her room. I can't remember if black screened or not but I'd imagine it did like how a lot of the castle scenes would glitch making the game unplayable. As a note, there's also a sleep together with the sister option without the fruit with no sex. Only difference I noticed is you wake up in her room instead of your own bed the next day.
Doesn't show up for me, fruit is active.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes