Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
I translated a few response the dev gave to questions or remarks, the game should be ready in september , I think near 15 or 20 / 09 he also seemed to have finish those events he told about before but felt like the game needed 3 more.

Reactions: Ashkun and makeitso

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I translated a few response the dev gave to questions or remarks, the game should be ready in september , I think near 15 or 20 / 09 he also seemed to have finish those events he told about before but felt like the game needed 3 more.
I suddenly remembered that there should be 4 events left. I obviously feel that I have worked very hard, but I feel that there are always at least 3 events that have not been completed. I will try my best. Anyway, it will be officially announced on a certain day in September release.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
from the last screenshot from the dev, we can see a wedding from the MC sister to the hero (i think), isn´t a spoiler from the game ending ? ......

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018

"It is certain that a sales application will be submitted between the 5th and 10th of next month."

I don't know how long DLSite takes to approve works, but it sounds like this is it.

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019

"It is certain that a sales application will be submitted between the 5th and 10th of next month."

I don't know how long DLSite takes to approve works, but it sounds like this is it.
Can't wait for the fuckin bear

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I can confirm that the game is completed and is currently being tested for bugs.

The official release will surely happen in September, and I think sooner rather than later.

Like last time, I intend to upload the v1.xx to this thread after some delay - let's say, two weeks after the official release.
If you have the means, please consider buying the game on DLSite or throwing a bit of money at Fuyou in some other way. Or at least visit his Ci-En ( ) and leave a comment using an online translator like or . He is just one person working on these hidden gems in his spare time, and I'd hate to see him burn out and abandon his hobby due to lack of care and appreciation of his work.

By the way, if you read the comments on Ci-En, then you should know that the next game in this series promises to be something very special, at least to me :sneaky:

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
I can confirm that the game is completed and is currently being tested for bugs.

The official release will surely happen in September, and I think sooner rather than later.

Like last time, I intend to upload the v1.xx to this thread after some delay - let's say, two weeks after the official release.
If you have the means, please consider buying the game on DLSite or throwing a bit of money at Fuyou in some other way. Or at least visit his Ci-En ( ) and leave a comment using an online translator like or . He is just one person working on these hidden gems in his spare time, and I'd hate to see him burn out and abandon his hobby due to lack of care and appreciation of his work.

By the way, if you read the comments on Ci-En, then you should know that the next game in this series promises to be something very special, at least to me :sneaky:
men i would buy all the games but sadly im in a bad moment rn with no job but when i got back on my feet, this gonna be the first game(s) i gonna buy, they are way to good (the last game is the only h game that hook me for 12h+)

Reactions: Syallow
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes