Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
By the way, if you read the comments on Ci-En, then you should know that the next game in this series promises to be something very special, at least to me :sneaky:
I've only seen mention about the next game in one single comment. Something about wasteland/slums environment?
Am I correct or is there more?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Fuyou wants the v1.00 to be as bug-free as possible, so he intends the testing phase to continue for a few more days, at least until 5th.

men i would buy all the games but sadly im in a bad moment rn with no job but when i got back on my feet, this gonna be the first game(s) i gonna buy, they are way to good (the last game is the only h game that hook me for 12h+)
Don't worry about it. As I said, I'll upload the full version here until the end of the month (unless anything happens to me in the meantime, of course).

I've only seen mention about the next game in one single comment. Something about wasteland/slums environment?
Am I correct or is there more?
To be honest, Ci-En comments are hard to read, as the site is built in such a way that Google Translate can't process the whole page all at once, and we have to copy and paste comments one-by-one into a translator. Not to mention that machine translation often struggles with the comments' content and produces unreadable poetry. And there are dozens of potentially interesting comments already.

Fuyou told me about some of his ideas for the next game via e-mail, but I think it's best to wait for him to publish an announcement himself. After all, there's no guarantee that his imagination won't be captured by a completely different idea, or that he won't decide to make an all-ages game with a serious chance at popularity instead of a niche hentai game altogether. So don't treat my words as the gospel.
But to summarize my understanding of his ideas in brief and without detail - yes, the next game might take place in a post-apocalyptic setting inspired by game series. One cool thing about those RPGs is vehicle management mechanics - you find abandoned tanks in the wastelands, repair them, customize and upgrade them - buy and install machineguns, main guns, armor tiles and such, and then go out to hunt monsters for bounty.
So... that, but you have emotionless "strong female character" as protagonist who hunts monsters to uncover her past or find meaning of her life or something, and a sentient living armor instead of a tank, that has its own agenda and both are slowly corrupted by familiar EP world entities as the game progresses.
This makes sense. The first three games - EP Doll, EP Girl and EPBG were in more or less "contemporary" settings, EPHY is set in a fantasy world, so it's feels natural for the next game to explore half-dystopian, half-post-apocalyptic future.
Also, in one of the comments Fuyou mentioned that he wants the heroine to be able to change her age, switching between young (loli?) and older versions of herself, like in EPHY the protagonist can switch between genders.
I think that this could make a very exciting and one-of-a-kind game, although it will be hard to pull something like this off.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
FWIW, DeepL produces more sane common translations than Google Translate in my experience. Like in the case of "trafficking licence" vs "sales licence", which had a distinct feel of Google Translate to it.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
FWIW, DeepL produces more sane common translations than Google Translate in my experience. Like in the case of "trafficking licence" vs "sales licence", which had a distinct feel of Google Translate to it.
That's true, DeepL translations are usually of higher quality, although not by any means perfect. I mentioned Google Translate because it can translate an entire webpage if you paste its URL into it. Sometimes it's a very convenient feature, but it rarely works on JS-heavy websites such as Ci-En.

Also, I use Google Translate to check that what DeepL spat out preserves the meaning of my original message at least somewhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
That's true, DeepL translations are usually of higher quality, although not by any means perfect. I mentioned Google Translate because it can translate an entire webpage if you paste its URL into it. Sometimes it's a very convenient feature, but it rarely works on JS-heavy websites such as Ci-En.

Also, I use Google Translate to check that what DeepL spat out preserves the meaning of my original message at least somewhat.
Although DeepL performs sometimes better than GTranslate, I think the author has mixed the words in Japanese and Chinese, as I have background for both languages. This is a huge challenge to the translators.

So in Japanese, 販売 means "selling" (sale), which means a little bit different from the Chinese word 贩卖 (something mixed with selling, trafficking and vending, mostly for small individual seller and sometimes with a little bit negative meaning). If the author uses 贩卖申请 (trafficking license) instead of 销售申请 (sales license/applying for sale), even a perfect translator can hardly help.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Fuyou wants the v1.00 to be as bug-free as possible, so he intends the testing phase to continue for a few more days, at least until 5th.

Don't worry about it. As I said, I'll upload the full version here until the end of the month (unless anything happens to me in the meantime, of course).

To be honest, Ci-En comments are hard to read, as the site is built in such a way that Google Translate can't process the whole page all at once, and we have to copy and paste comments one-by-one into a translator. Not to mention that machine translation often struggles with the comments' content and produces unreadable poetry. And there are dozens of potentially interesting comments already.

Fuyou told me about some of his ideas for the next game via e-mail, but I think it's best to wait for him to publish an announcement himself. After all, there's no guarantee that his imagination won't be captured by a completely different idea, or that he won't decide to make an all-ages game with a serious chance at popularity instead of a niche hentai game altogether. So don't treat my words as the gospel.
But to summarize my understanding of his ideas in brief and without detail - yes, the next game might take place in a post-apocalyptic setting inspired by game series. One cool thing about those RPGs is vehicle management mechanics - you find abandoned tanks in the wastelands, repair them, customize and upgrade them - buy and install machineguns, main guns, armor tiles and such, and then go out to hunt monsters for bounty.
So... that, but you have emotionless "strong female character" as protagonist who hunts monsters to uncover her past or find meaning of her life or something, and a sentient living armor instead of a tank, that has its own agenda and both are slowly corrupted by familiar EP world entities as the game progresses.
This makes sense. The first three games - EP Doll, EP Girl and EPBG were in more or less "contemporary" settings, EPHY is set in a fantasy world, so it's feels natural for the next game to explore half-dystopian, half-post-apocalyptic future.
Also, in one of the comments Fuyou mentioned that he wants the heroine to be able to change her age, switching between young (loli?) and older versions of herself, like in EPHY the protagonist can switch between genders.
I think that this could make a very exciting and one-of-a-kind game, although it will be hard to pull something like this off.
What you just described had me like 0_0, I knew about the age swapping thing but not everything else, sounds amazingly unique and fun.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Tragedy has struck, .
"There is bad news, the review has not been passed, and mosaic processing needs to be carried out."

PS Hopefully there'll be the usual patch if the imagery cannot be adjusted to not need censoring.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
strange, Battle Girl didn't have or need mosaic (the privates weren't detailed enough to need it might have been why) and Hero Youth uses the same detail less privates

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
strange, Battle Girl didn't have or need mosaic (the privates weren't detailed enough to need it might have been why) and Hero Youth uses the same detail less privates
That indeed stange... i think is just Dlsite by a dick..... i see shota genre and worse and still passed from they radar, and now the only game with is you can´t see well dick or pussy thex blocked.
it better for author use Fanza (need a vpn) or open a patreon page.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Tragedy has struck, .
"There is bad news, the review has not been passed, and mosaic processing needs to be carried out."

PS Hopefully there'll be the usual patch if the imagery cannot be adjusted to not need censoring.
the game can be easy censored, but that means edit all sprite animation and will take more less 3 or 4 days if you take slow peace.

Mar 27, 2022
Tragedy has struck, .

So they're asking to pixelate a pixel game that doesn't have that much pixels to begin with. I hope there'll be a separate uncensor patch update (I can go without, depends on how bad the censor is).

f66.gif

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
1693838994649.png
Man says he's too lazy to add a cover image on game startup but he's willing to get the whole thing fixed in one night. I dunno if thats crazy or worth praise

k_nnechaeff

Sep 2, 2023
Damn, I am counting days amd was quite sad to learn about the delay from Ci-En, though I feel I've already spoiled quite a lot of content from demos.
On the other hand, judging by screenshots, the content to be added will be even more amazing. Of course will buy this again and again. Decided just to make a comment of appreciation while still waiting.

Fuyou is, in my opinion, the top creator, I don't know how he does this, but now I have hard time getting excited if my adult media doesn't feel like LSD-fuelled Lovecraftian sex-trip.

• Hey there

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Man says he's too lazy to add a cover image on game startup but he's willing to get the whole thing fixed in one night. I dunno if thats crazy or worth praise
That's the spirit of a true artist, fuelled by inspiration and unrestrained by the mundane!
So they're asking to pixelate a pixel game that doesn't have that much pixels to begin with. I hope there'll be a separate uncensor patch update (I can go without, depends on how bad the censor is).
Yeah... Very Japan. :rolleyes: Could be it was just the wrong reviewer on duty who takes the No Genitals rule to the extreme. All the depraved acts and monsters above and below are fine, but so help you if there's even a glimpse of natural genitals. Masking just breaks my immersion immediately and takes me out of the game.
Fuyou is, in my opinion, the top creator, I don't know how he does this, but now I have hard time getting excited if my adult media doesn't feel like LSD-fuelled Lovecraftian sex-trip.
The EP games have been quite special. I'm excited for other games, too, but... Fuyou actually completes his. :love:

• Hey there

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah... Very Japan. :rolleyes: Could be it was just the wrong reviewer on duty who takes the No Genitals rule to the extreme. All the depraved acts and monsters above and below are fine, but so help you if there's even a glimpse of natural genitals. Masking just breaks my immersion immediately and takes me out of the game.
To be fair, it seems to be a mainly Dlsite issue, there are other sites that people have been moving to. no idea why Dlsite is getting stricter on judging things, as I've not heard japan getting stricter. Might just shoot itself in the foot, making it harder to make content, people will find other sites to sell their stuff

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I hope there'll be a separate uncensor patch
Masking just breaks my immersion immediately and takes me out of the game
There will be an uncensor patch for this game for sure. It is finished, and several people have a copy of original, uncensored image files.
If needed, I'll make one myself and post it here.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes