Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
wtf? That was insanely fast!
Why wouldn't it be? I just diff'ed release and pre-release versions and archived the results.

dlsite says its mtl how good is the translation
It's good, I can vouch for that. As long as you follow the instructions in `System Language/Read me.txt`.

I was unable to get it to work... might be because the NW file was a .exe file on my computer.
Yep, on Windows you just unpack the NW.JS archive and run `nw.exe`, no need to set executable flag like we have in Linux. Did it show you any error messages?

StrangeFate

Feb 17, 2022
Why wouldn't it be? I just diff'ed release and pre-release versions and archived the results.

It's good, I can vouch for that. As long as you follow the instructions in `System Language/Read me.txt`.

Yep, on Windows you just unpack the NW.JS archive and run `nw.exe`, no need to set executable flag like we have in Linux. Did it show you any error messages?
It just pulls up this

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
It just pulls up this
`nw.exe` looks for `package.json` file next to it in order to know what exactly to run.

You must have game's `www` directory and `package.json` files in the same directory as `nw.exe` and other NW.JS stuff.

Also check that you copied over `package.json` from the top level and not from `www` dir. The content of this file should be this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StrangeFate

Feb 17, 2022
`nw.exe` looks for `package.json` file next to it in order to know what exactly to run.

You must have game's `www` directory and `package.json` files in the same directory as `nw.exe` and other NW.JS stuff.

Also check that you copied over `package.json` from the top level and not from `www` dir. The content of this file should be this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It stopped doing that and moved on to giving me errors

StrangeFate

Feb 17, 2022
For starters, try moving the game into a simpler and shorter path without any non-ASCII or whitespace characters.
For example, `C:\HGames\EPHY_v1.00` should be good.
yeah still having the error. Do is there a way to send the version of the game that your using to me that would be windows compatable?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
yeah still having the error. Do is there a way to send the version of the game that your using to me that would be windows compatable?
Yes, try this: (there is "Previous releases" link on page)

But something tells me the problem lies elsewhere. Make sure to unpack NW.JS to `C:\HGames\EPHY_v1.00`, then extract the game archive again somewhere else and only copy over `www` and `package.json`.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Damn good game, still left me dissapointed in a few places though.
"Final Outcome" area is filler and a complete waste
Farm is a whole area on the world map with only 1 scene to it with no extra variations
For all the EP fragment grinding you need to do to turn the sister into a slut, she doesnt get many scenes. Only found 4 scenes where MC and sister get fucked together
No ending where MC stays a girl
Still a 8/10
Now to freeze myself for 18 months until Fuyou releases his next masterpiece

Reactions: RottenCitizen

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Damn good game, still left me dissapointed in a few places though.
"Final Outcome" area is filler and a complete waste
Farm is a whole area on the world map with only 1 scene to it with no extra variations
For all the EP fragment grinding you need to do to turn the sister into a slut, she doesnt get many scenes. Only found 4 scenes where MC and sister get fucked together
No ending where MC stays a girl
Still a 8/10
Now to freeze myself for 18 months until Fuyou releases his next masterpiece
Demon statue is mostly for a little monster sex scenery. and yes there is an ending where MC stays a girl.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes