Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RR342

Feb 7, 2019
While the game is good and there's a lot of content added after the demo, the ending does feel rushed and incomplete. Maybe I'm missing something other than the bad/evil/true endings, or how to do something other than complete the picture and get the sister to join in a few activities.

Also, I really had been waiting to finally get the two female adventurers from the cutscenes, but they have no sex scenes other than the tentacle one (and the glory hole, I guess) and can't get pregnant. The queen can get pregnant, but doesn't give birth. With how much other stuff there is in the game, it's a bit weird that three major female NPCs feel unfinished.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
It's kinda weird how I can figure out the evil/true/bad endings but the one where the MC stays a girl is apparently the hardest ending to find. Is there actually such an ending, and if so how do you get it?

RVIERV

Feb 23, 2019

the uncensor patch if it hasnt been posted before.

Arklex

Jan 21, 2018
While the game is good and there's a lot of content added after the demo, the ending does feel rushed and incomplete. Maybe I'm missing something other than the bad/evil/true endings, or how to do something other than complete the picture and get the sister to join in a few activities.

Also, I really had been waiting to finally get the two female adventurers from the cutscenes, but they have no sex scenes other than the tentacle one (and the glory hole, I guess) and can't get pregnant. The queen can get pregnant, but doesn't give birth. With how much other stuff there is in the game, it's a bit weird that three major female NPCs feel unfinished.
Totally agree, the game's ending seems really rushed, btw could you fuck the queen to make her pregnant? I don't know how to fuck her, I just have the scene where she is fucking a random dude and the MC imitates her

Mar 27, 2022
Bros I discovered a cool discovery, you can play the game using an Xbox controller (connected to pc)

Idk maybe its an rpgm thing but boy its a nice change of experience (I broke my left arm the other day, so this is nicer than using the laptop from a awkward angle)

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
1694025766923.png

Is there anything in this area outside of a couple chests? (the area with the sister picture)

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Bros I discovered a cool discovery, you can play the game using an Xbox controller (connected to pc)
I don't know much about game controllers, but it's most probably an RPG Maker thing. Just like MV and MZ technically allow playing using only mouse or a touchpad.
Get well soon!

Also yeah....this game feels rushed ending...and IMO has less content then battle girl.
That's not surprising, since from the very beginning this game was supposed to be simpler and smaller in scope than previous titles. Fuyou mentioned multiple times that he often finds himself adding more and more stuff that weren't in his initial plan.

As for the ending... yeah. EPBG had no ending at all. All the gradual buildup that lead to an anticlimactic black screen with "To be continued..." written on it.
On the positive side, as long as EP world exists, it's story is not finished. I hope we'll see more of it in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arklex

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
I didn't mind the lack of ending in EPBG because the game had 0 story, it felt alright to just leave things as they were once the EP ghost threat was gone.
EPHY on the other hand...Yeah theres surprising ammount of story just from the context of the scenes, most of it goes nowhere.
The MC was shit at magic and that doesn't really change, the closest it get to resolved is the "Evil Ending"
The sister can walk again, cool, but the sex/ntr stuff is only reflected in the hair color of the child thats on the screen for like 3 seconds
Her two friends do literally nothing
Even the final stage just kind of ends, theres not even a boss fight or bad end sex scene or anything of sorts

Edit/Addendum:
Another dissapointment is the lack of escalation of depravity around rown, in EPBG there was more to see even after the final stage, until townspeople had sex everywhere and the girl could walk out at night to have more sex. This sort of escalation is absent in this game. Once you get Fruit of Depravity its just a on/off toggle and the "new" sister scenes after the final stage are mostly recycled female MC animations. Technically sex around town is supposed to be done with demon statue but thats all just the existing sex scenes and MC cant have sex when its enabled so its pointless
I think Fuyou got legitimately burned out by the end and tbats why things felt rushed or half implemented, dont think the x-ray item even works

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I didn't mind the lack of ending in EPBG because the game had 0 story, it felt alright to just leave things as they were once the EP ghost threat was gone.
Can't agree with you completely. It had beautifully simple corruption story, that by itself suggested two obvious endings (or a surprise!), that unfortunately were never implemented.

What disappointed me personally was the lack of a clear-cut ending.
It is clear that there should be two main endings:
- If our protagonist is not sufficiently corrupt, she foils fuyous' plan to take over and subjugate physical reality and destroys EP world for ever. Good ending (?)
- Otherwise she eventually is corrupted completely, turns into a Gravid (the creature we played with in EP Girl) and helps fuyous to materialize in real world and corrupt townsfolk. True ending (?), also a plot hook for next game.
I hoped to see second option implemented in the game in form of Fuyou's nice pixel art and without words. But instead the game just ends abrupty with words "To be continued?.."
This made EPBG feel unfinished.
I still think that it is definitely one of the best H-games ever made, though. An unfinished masterpiece.

I think Fuyou got legitimately burned out by the end
It looks that way for me too. I hope he can let go a bit, get a good rest and let his creative juices flowing again.
It really sucks when your favorite hobby turns into a chore. I've had that experience before.

RR342

Feb 7, 2019
Battle Girl's story felt unfinished, but there was enough content and gameplay at the end to feel satisfying. I feel weird about Hero Youth and don't want to be too negative, as I enjoyed it a lot. There's a ton of content, and a lot of it is great, but you're left with clearly unfinished elements beyond the story. Fuyou clearly tried to implement too much, got burned out or bored, and didn't finish everything. I do wonder if I'd feel better if I hadn't played the demo or if the fruit of depravity had been an endgame unlock (like the succubus form in BG).

The male MC seems to have gotten the worst of it. There's almost no post-demo content related to him, save for a couple of palace MCs, and his missing interactions are the most noticeable. The purity route also was a dud, as it just gives you 1 million EP and reverts you to the same endgame as a normal route, with the same endings.

There's way more to point out, but I do hope Fuyou is able to rest and maybe decrease the scope of his next game so this doesn't become a habit.

btw could you fuck the queen to make her pregnant? I don't know how to fuck her, I just have the scene where she is fucking a random dude and the MC imitates her
She should get pregnant after that scene, but the queen doesn't show up in the birthing zone.

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
So i guess none got anywhere with the Graveyard secret. I Slowly believe it may wasnt finished implemented.

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
I like it quite a bit. I'd call it streamlined over EPBG. I get through the dungeons much faster, but they're smaller and less opaque. In EPBG they changed pretty radically as the game went on, in EPHY it seems like Fuyou is much more consistent in ensuring they hit the same content beats. Each dungeon after the tutorial has an outfit, its own set of traps, and a coherent theme, and the boss room is almost immediately after the last checkpoint. Also, instant game overs/level restarts are less common now. I think the added predictability does wonders in making sure you know when and where to search for stuff, especially in a game with basically no text. The dungeon/ero trap mechanics are as good as the end of EPBG right from the start.

My biggest problem so far, knowing that I'm only about halfway through, is that it seems like the corruption curve is kind of blown out of whack. You go through five dungeons with absolutely nothing happening in the overworld, and then you get the degeneracy item that unlocks a ton of content all at once. Unless I'm missing something really essential, like a natural corruption mechanic that EP fragments let you skip over. EPBG was a lot more balanced in that regard.

Also, combat is a joke when you play as a girl, but not much of the extra challenge leads to erotic stuff if you play as a guy. I appreciate there being a difficulty setting in this one after a game that was very frustrating without it, but I'd like some continuum between the whole combat aspect of the game being solved from the get-go versus the game being mostly sexless. It feels like the incentives run the wrong way.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Just so you know , I explored a bit the games files and I don't see any other endings than bad / evil and true , maybe the rumor about that girl ending is wrong
so how do you trigger another ending? i just got ending where the sister married and thats it... is there any another ending?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes