Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 9, 2018
so how do you trigger another ending? i just got ending where the sister married and thats it... is there any another ending?
There is a room that spawns at some point next to the birthing room. you can find the way to access the bad and evil endings there. I'm honestly not sure what triggers the evil ending, maybe maxing out the boys stats? not sure. And unlocking the full picture of the sister does something too, maybe that's the trigger

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
For people who already played the full game :
1. What's the bottom left area?
2. Does rescuing the sisters boyfriend lock any H content? I didn't unlock sleeping with her at night, so wonder if i should reload the save before entering that stage (will cost me like 15 minutes)
3. Any point in playing the lvl in the sister portrait area? It looks like a late stage area from EP doll or battle girl, so feels kinda important.
4. I saw something like a accessory shop on dlsite, but didn't encounter it in the game. I did play as boy only tho if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
2. Does rescuing the sisters boyfriend lock any H content? I didn't unlock sleeping with her at night, so wonder if i should reload the save before entering that stage (will cost me like 15 minutes)
3. Any point in playing the lvl in the sister portrait area? It looks like a late stage area from EP doll or battle girl, so feels kinda important.
All i could find in the last area was boxes with EP fragments in it.

I don't think unlocking him blocks content, but its hella funny banging her right in front of him. The bottom left area is where the bad end/evil end are available. I'm not clear on how i unlocked them. *edit* it was sometime after going to portrait room, unlocking a few pieces and seeing the 'true' ending

Reactions: Orckingdom28
Mar 27, 2022
I think the reason for this one to be easier than battle girl for me is the more forgiving respawn near cliff (in girl form), rather than fall and restart the whole level (or nearest checkpoint).

That golden level from EPBG still haunts me

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
Aight, thx. So bad ending is related to that bottom left area, good ending is sister marrying her bf. I'm sure people vaguely pointed out how to trigger the true ending, but i went through 10 pages and am busy at work so my smoosh brain didn't register that one.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
4. I saw something like a accessory shop on dlsite, but didn't encounter it in the game. I did play as boy only tho if that makes a difference.
1. Ending room, you get a evil/true end scene depending on if you have depravity on or off, or bad end if you have debt of EP points, can also trade EP Seeds, obtained from pregnant women, for EP.
2. Saving him doesn't lock you out of anything
3. No, its just for grinding EP fragments to actually finish the portrait
4. Back alley, enter the town areas that have the taverns, either with the female or male barkeep, and press up on the black spot between buildings, you need to be a woman and have depravity turned on

Just read new ci-en comments:
He might save "the big show" for the end of the game next time
Graveyard sign means literally nothing as of now
Geez if his next game has a similar secret that goes nowhere, I'll start thinking he's setting up a password locked room in his future project and we'll need to get it by playing his entire series XD

Last edited:

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
The graveyard 20 sign? Ye there was a lot of those signs in ep doll and they did nothing there either.
Also if he is ever going to give us a controllable male - he deffenitely should have the mc from this game and battle girl as cameos, with 1-2 animations.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
I'd rather he doesn't try to do male MC again, as much as I like gender bender and need more games with this fetish, male MC definetly hurt the ammount and quality of the scenes, and with Fuyou's habit of leaving all other female characters faceless, it wouldn't look good.

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
Current girl MC, sister, and BG mc aren't faceless. And i don't really care about gender bending, just acces to 2 mc's. Like doll and this game.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Geez if his next game has a similar secret that goes nowhere, I'll start thinking he's setting up a password locked room in his future project and we'll need to get it by playing his entire series XD
...straight up just blew my mind with this comment, I intially thought of it as being something similar to Outer Limits with all the games being episodic while having a loose connection/overall theme with the E-World and now I'm wondering if there's more to it

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
Advance the stages until you unlock the park, have sex experience (not sure how much you need) and have 25.500 ep on hand. By that point i also had all NPC's in the school and other 4 area's unlocked and fucked, not sure how relevant that is, but couldn't hurt.

k_nnechaeff

Sep 2, 2023
Finished the game, and while a lot of criticism is valid I believe it is a great game and a solid addition to the series.
Obviously expectation were set high, moreover majority of the content was available in demo versions, still I had a lot of fun (though, honestly opt out from most of grinding parts)

For me the sweetest parts are always corruption, moral degradation orgies and freeuse. I would love more graduality and more participation in the orgies, but I am happy there's a lot of content anyway.
The sister corruption especially, even while presented more like a bonus content, felt really solid and exciting. That and the brothel alone made the full version worth it.

Also I find it interesting, that the alingual game with almost no text in it manages to communicate its (slightly convoluted) story and a world better than a lot of games on DLsite, which manages to put a full light-novel into the simple RPG maker powered CG gallery.

I do really hope Fuyou will preserve the motivation and drive to continue. Taken into account that their works are very style heavy, I am surprised there's not even a support plan on Ci-En, let alone SubscribeStar or something like this. Maybe it is because of some logistical implications in the country they operate, but at least we can but games.
It would be great to support more, regardless if they'd like to continue working alone in their pace or grow a team a little bit. If artistic vision and motivation are preserved, I am happy either way.

Still have a couple of questions:
1) In the brothel there's a minigame. Scoring is a bit strange, even when I match the button I rarely get points. But the question is there any prize even for it?
2) Couldn't find this scene in the wild:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone hint?

Reactions: Samantha35

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
New blog post which explains things, unfortunately it also confirms that there's no permanent transformation in to a girl ending which is disappointing

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
so how do you trigger another ending? i just got ending where the sister married and thats it... is there any another ending?
On the lower left in map world there is a little world with only one map , there you can trigger bad ending if you are indebts with the purple E if you give back all your debts and have none in the inventory you can trigger Evil And True Ending

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EPHeroYouth-1.00
EPHeroYouth-0.74
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Samantha35
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes