Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Demon statue is mostly for a little monster sex scenery. and yes there is an ending where MC stays a girl.

oh? couldn't find that one ending where mc stay a girl , found True / bad / evil endings , could you tell us how you did it?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So what is the deal with this 2 they do nothing ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't figured out the first one but the 2nd one is asking for the birth items but I'm not sure if there's a number you need to give it. Come to think of it, maybe the same number as the first one? Need to test that out.

Reactions: Icognito69

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
Haven't figured out the first one but the 2nd one is asking for the birth items but I'm not sure if there's a number you need to give it. Come to think of it, maybe the same number as the first one? Need to test that out.
Birth Items ?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Birth Items ?
Umm the shop guy that sells the gender change item also sells a pregnancy item. If you turn that on and have the fruit of depravity on, the MC in girl form can get pregnant randomly at the start of each day after having sex the previous one. No clue if there's a good way to increases the chances but when that happens you can go to the map screen and there will be a new place that opens up where you can give birth. The item there can be traded into that thing for some money but I have no clue if there's anything extra attached to the trade. Female NPCs outside of the sister can also get pregnant the following day after having sex with the boy 100% of the time and will also give birth there but the zone I didn't notice the zone being unlocked by them. They do provide the item drops though.

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
i knew it seemed off that i was missing this 2 areas

I had 25 Birth items but nothing happened at the graveyard. Just got money from them i guess its a quick method for money farming when you are in debt with the Dark E

So Graveyard is the only secret left now in Battle Girl the Secret ending was tied to the same Sign 51 area maybe secret ending here to somewhat ?

Last edited:

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
i knew it seemed off that i was missing this 2 areas

I had 25 Birth items but nothing happened at the graveyard. Just got money from them i guess its a quick method for money farming when you are in debt with the Dark E

So Graveyard is the only secret left now in Battle Girl the Secret ending was tied to the same Sign 51 area maybe secret ending here to somewhat ?
The two missing places is the birthing room that unlocks when you are pregnant, and back alley that you just enter from the bottom town area

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
I'm glad the sprite in the daytime/town mode still doesn't fit in the save screen so it just escapes into outer space. I was worried that wouldn't make a return in this one.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Demon statue is mostly for a little monster sex scenery. and yes there is an ending where MC stays a girl.
My problem is that the statue gives no new scenes, its just the same sex animations as what male MC would be doing to the girls. MC doesnt get attacked by the monsters and the sister doesn't get a monster scene either.
And do tell how you go about finding that ending?

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get more sister scenes? Isn't there one where main char and her both get screwed in bath?
The process is a tad convoluted
Beat the final stage
Go to the new area where you can start "building" a picture of the sister by paying with EP-fragments and finish the picture
Now comes the part where Im not sure how much it actually changes, but those are the steps I took
Fruit of Depravity turned on all time
Fuck Sister during the day
Fuck Sister at night
Let the blonde prince fuck the sister, he's at the castle
Confirm that Sisters picture in the new area now has her naked
Go to SLEEP EARLY AS A BOY, Sister will start going out at night
Repeat this step until her scenes "loop" twice and she starts having group sex
Congrats, now she has gone full slut, she still wont go out at night if you are a girl, but she can join in 5(?) scenes with the MC

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I hope that was not misunderstood but the game is out ^^

i hope we becomming later the uncensord her^^

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes