Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
Is my game perhaps bugged? I use the item that should make monsters rape the villagers but nothing happens, it activates Depravity mode but no monsters in sight

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
An unknown moderator edited the OP post, adding links to pirated v1.00 version.
I've reverted the changes.

I've told everyone here that I intend to update the OP in two weeks after the release, that means 20th of September. I think it's a reasonable delay, especially since the most impatient can find the links in this same thread and elsewhere.
I intended to make a proper release, with the latest bugfixes, English-only, pre-patched. As it should be.

While I'm not the author of the game, you can think of me as his ambassador here. If game devs are allowed to upload their games here after an arbitrary delay, I don't see why I can't enforce the same. Now I'm going to do it on principle. Mods can ban me if they want, that would just mean less nice thing for everyone here in the future.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
...If game devs are allowed to upload their games here after an arbitrary delay, I don't see why I can't enforce the same...
I think this is a misunderstanding. There is nothing to stop you or anyone from not uploading the game. You can take as much time as you like before uploading a game.

However, any members can also upload a pirated copy and ask the mod to update the links. AFAIK no games or devs get exceptions. So if the mods update the links to the latest version again, please note that this is not particularly against you or Fuyou.

Also I don't think mods will ban you, they will probably just change the owner of the post.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Playing as the boy wasn't difficult, just frustrating in some parts. Prime example is in the final area where the gloves that poke your face vs the ones that damage you look exactly the same, which is a kick in the dick when you healing is scarce. And one slip up results in 250 energy being drained, leaving you defenseless against the foes that prefer no nuts in their meals. Speaking of dicks, there's this weird glitch with the red crystal golems that give you vaginal experience if you get DP'd as a boy. It's also a shame you can't see the markings, tattoos, or anal syringe you receive thanks to the dress you're wearing. Makes me wish the nude doll did more than give a short cut scene for the boy.

At least the brothel scenes were entertaining. Seems ripe for some edits.

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
Okay. I still can't bang the queen. Judging by the demon statue it's just a lame cowgirl scene, but still, it irks me

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Hi, i found a bug, idk what to do here 12.png
what happening in this photo is , the item kep On and Off the body of the character.

Wonderer3

Jan 15, 2018
xmm, it seems this time the game is "censored" unlike his previous releases, DLsite has made things stricter than before.
Hope at some point they will release an uncensored patch. Although I have to wonder the point of mosaic on pixel type of games........................................

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
xmm, it seems this time the game is "censored" unlike his previous releases, DLsite has made things stricter than before.
Hope at some point they will release an uncensored patch
It's been shared multiple times. Pic your poison.
Mega

the uncensor patch if it hasnt been posted before.
Here's the uncensor patch for v1.00 DLSite release.
Extract this archive into the game's directory and choose to replace existing files when prompted.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I need to point out despite the author saying it in several posts over the long course of development it turn out,as he just announced, there is no way to stay female. There is some framework for it in the code (though not its own ending just a variation of each of the three).
So while I made a mistake in stating it was there (so my bad guys) I am going to try and see if he's open to allowing some modding and maybe we can just add it and possibly more tomboy content in ourselves.

There are several occasions when The author himself referenced this site in comment replies so he's aware we're here.

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
An unknown moderator edited the OP post, adding links to pirated v1.00 version.
I've reverted the changes.

I've told everyone here that I intend to update the OP in two weeks after the release, that means 20th of September. I think it's a reasonable delay, especially since the most impatient can find the links in this same thread and elsewhere.
I intended to make a proper release, with the latest bugfixes, English-only, pre-patched. As it should be.

While I'm not the author of the game, you can think of me as his ambassador here. If game devs are allowed to upload their games here after an arbitrary delay, I don't see why I can't enforce the same. Now I'm going to do it on principle. Mods can ban me if they want, that would just mean less nice thing for everyone here in the future.
i fully support your decision, we don't need no AAA game dev mentality of "post unfinished, polish after" (y)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes