Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I gotta say, despite the diversity with NPCs, gender swap and incest (although scarce), the game felt really shallow for me.
My favorite of this dev is still Battle Girl. Hopefully, the next game will change this.
Back to the waiting game.

Dudemankens

Mar 4, 2022

There are about 10 remaining H events, completing most of the events related to my sister, among which the events in the brothel and bathhouse are relatively complex.

View attachment 2772069 View attachment 2772070 View attachment 2772071 View attachment 2772072 View attachment 2772074 View attachment 2772075 View attachment 2772076 View attachment 2772077

Tl;dr: game is almost done
How do you get the scene with the sister in the princes bed?

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
not an old save. started from scratch. if it makes a difference im using the silvers version (front page download)

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
After unlocking the male NPC right after the entrance to school and pressing up, I get asked if I really want to switch to girl form. When I select "No!", the NPC disappears and main character (in boy form) walks in place while sex sounds play and then I get penis and creampie experience. Is that supposed to happen?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I gotta say, despite the diversity with NPCs, gender swap and incest (although scarce), the game felt really shallow for me.
My favorite of this dev is still Battle Girl. Hopefully, the next game will change this.
Back to the waiting game.
You'll be waiting quite awhile. There was a blog post yesterday saying he's going to take a bit of a break for health reasons, then resume work on an unfinished non-H game from years ago; one he was working on with a collaborator, and he feels it would be unfair to his partner to never finish it.

After that, in 2025, he'll make what he says is his -final- H-game, which will have a post-apoc setting and fuyou-based mutations of the character.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I think this is a misunderstanding. There is nothing to stop you or anyone from not uploading the game. You can take as much time as you like before uploading a game.

However, any members can also upload a pirated copy and ask the mod to update the links. AFAIK no games or devs get exceptions. So if the mods update the links to the latest version again, please note that this is not particularly against you or Fuyou.
I get it. Rules are rules, they should be the same for everyone, but that is not how it works in practice here.

Also I don't think mods will ban you, they will probably just change the owner of the post.
You are right. That's too bad, it would have been a great excuse to stop playing H-games altogether (at least until 2025) and focus on RL.

Anyway, I'm going back to lurking from now on.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Rules are rules, they should be the same for everyone, but that is not how it works in practice here...
Don't over think it. If ppl cant upload here, they will try on other sites anyway. Eventually ppl will download from those sites and share here again. There's just no reason for mods to stop ppl from uploading here.

Its not uncommon to see popular games get uploaded here within one or two days. If a game isn't uploaded here, its not because of the mods. Some devs are just better in creating a community for their supporters, they maintain a good relationship with their supporters and the supporters see reasons to delay uploading the game.

Reactions: Nereid8 and lexxus

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you i had one more question, is this game has only one ending?, cuz i keep getting bad ending, and idk where to find ep seed
There are 3 endings. The bad one is because you have a loan active. Good ending and Evil endings are based on wither the lust fruit is active or not with no active loans.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
There are 3 endings. The bad one is because you have a loan active. Good ending and Evil endings are based on wither the lust fruit is active or not with no active loans.
And do you know how to get the ep seed, and what is for?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
And do you know how to get the ep seed, and what is for?
EP seed is obtained from pregnancy. If you have the fertility item active, there's a chance MC can get pregnant at the start of a day after having sex the previous one. This opens up a new area on the map where you and any other pregnant npc can give birth to a seed that you can trade in for some money. No clue if there's any other use for the seed.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
EP seed is obtained from pregnancy. If you have the fertility item active, there's a chance MC can get pregnant at the start of a day after having sex the previous one. This opens up a new area on the map where you and any other pregnant npc can give birth to a seed that you can trade in for some money. No clue if there's any other use for the seed.
Jeez you're my savior dude thanks

wahts

Apr 25, 2021
i still dont get it how i can access the gallery i try to go to that blue castle area and couldnt find the gallery

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes