Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
What's happening? I'm going through a dungeon. After saving, the heroine is transferred to a small room with no exit and flying balls appear that kill the heroine on contact. I played using an old save.

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
For some reason I can't enter the 7th part of one of the final levels. Anyone having the same issue?

Edit: nevermind, I had to use W to unblock the exit

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I am going to try and see if he's open to allowing some modding and maybe we can just add it and possibly more tomboy content in ourselves.

There are several occasions when The author himself referenced this site in comment replies so he's aware we're here.
modding would work great for this game not only would we be able to finish where the creator burned out and fill missing content but also add even more to it

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
What's happening? I'm going through a dungeon. After saving, the heroine is transferred to a small room with no exit and flying balls appear that kill the heroine on contact. I played using an old save.
You mean inside the pyramid dungeon?

Wait a short time until a blue ball appears in the middle, take it and then press W for the special attack.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
modding would work great for this game not only would we be able to finish where the creator burned out and fill missing content but also add even more to it
Well not too much, there are some system limitations to consider and despite what looks like he rushed (he did not) there's a lot packed in there already. On that note I'll be happy to handle the code but repurposing the assets is gonna be something of a project if anyone else might be interested I'd be happy to collaborate. All this depending on the devs answer of course.

Last edited:

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
That would be cool if it actually happened. Question is if anyone is actually planning or wanting to do that?

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I don't think he rushed, he's latest post implies he kept getting sidetracked with the extra things he was adding

Mar 27, 2022
If game devs are allowed to upload their games here after an arbitrary delay, I don't see why I can't enforce the same. Now I'm going to do it on principle. Mods can ban me if they want, that would just mean less nice thing for everyone here in the future.
Ah... the pirate's code of honor and respect

I did my part and bought the game

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Help T_T.

How am I supposed to get in? I've been wandering around the map for 10 hours and I can't find anything at all to deactivate that.

ahhhh!XDD.png

Reactions: sagasenor

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I didn't mean to imply he rushed rather that doing something more than and or faster than you want for whatever reason ( like pushing through to finish something or doing a very tedious task) can lead to burnout, headaches and the like

Reactions: Sortiara

Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
Is anybody else getting a crash when from stepping on the black orbs in the graveyard level ( I think, skeleton tit gropers). Haven't played since the 0.6 version. Keep getting a null name error every time I hit one

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Is anybody else getting a crash when from stepping on the black orbs in the graveyard level ( I think, skeleton tit gropers). Haven't played since the 0.6 version. Keep getting a null name error every time I hit one
If you are using an old save, I am sad to say they are not longer compatible with it due to some changes.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes