Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
how are you supposed to do the "20" thing?
Ive been trying to figure that out. So far I can say its nothing to do with EP seeds,Ep shards, preg stats, or boss loss, also tried those anti-power orbs you find around the zone with no luck.

Neosian

Sep 2, 2019
Also that Person/Ghost that appears after you enter the Building for the first time. Does that have any significance?

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Could someone tell me how to get through cloud level please? I've stuck in labyrinth with colorful halos laying around

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
so what do you do after getting preggers? can you get anyone else pregnant?
NPCs instantly get pregnant after one day of sexing them. There will be a new location that opens up on the map when you trigger EP world mode to give birth which gives you some items that don't seem to have a use currently.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Ive been trying to figure that out. So far I can say its nothing to do with EP seeds,Ep shards, preg stats, or boss loss, also tried those anti-power orbs you find around the zone with no luck.
Answer only then full release will. That's dev told...

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
NPCs instantly get pregnant after one day of sexing them. There will be a new location that opens up on the map when you trigger EP world mode to give birth which gives you some items that don't seem to have a use currently.
No new location is opened up after a NPC got preg... Can you show me where is that

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Dunno if its a bug on my end but some scenes wont play and after others the screen goes black yet the game stays playable just harder to play.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes