5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Looking forward to the updates, it was nice to see some bi-content for a change where the MC was dominant.

elfrik999

Jul 20, 2020
good start but the art work is really horrid, i get a headache looking at the pics.
Would be nice to have better quality or a button to stop them popping up

Mar 18, 2020
You can delete the image folder if you like. That'll stop them, and shouldn't break anything else. Or just delete everything after 'button.gif' if you want to keep the backgrounds and line next to the choices working.

One thing I forgot to mention in the other post is that I'd love to team up with or commission a proper artist at some point. I expect that'll be a while off, though.

Last edited:

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
Posting instead of reviewing cuz picking on a v0.1 seems unfair:

Art's fine, I like impressionist boobs too.

Writing's good; voice is good, characterization is better than most and I like that all characters other than the MC have their own libidos beyond laying down and taking it.

Do like the less-common sex acts; don't care for M/M but am fine with M/F/M. Do agree that if there's more netorare path(s) planned it should be gated or clearly foreshadowed: I'm a huge fan of well-done NTR but you'll get buried in an avalanche of salt from those that aren't. Not enough swinger/sharing content around here.

The biggest problem thus far is the logic errors in the narrative: there're multiple times where the MC claims to have done things earlier in the day that didn't happen.

All in all it's promising, Godspeed~

Mar 18, 2020
Thanks. Is there any chance you could let me know where the logic errors are? One of my main goals for the game is to make sure it correctly acknowledges players actions, and to that end, some passages have ended up as mazes of <if> statements. It's likely the correct text is there but I've messed up the coding and the wrong line is displaying.

I debated for ages whether to even include the NTR tag. I ended up adding it just to be safe, mainly so people didn't complain about the other males in the game. The sharing/swinging/casual sex is the main point of the game, and will have the most content by far. It made sense as I was writing to include the 'I want you all to myself' route for the younger sister and for a couple of other characters I have planned, but if you screw it up it's just going to feed back into the sharing pathway so you'll never actually lose them.

If we can come to a consensus that this doesn't constitute NTR I'm happy to have the tag removed and kill the discussion entirely.

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
wow I so much liked Dan's involvement. I hope it progresses and the player can cuck/get fucked by him (why not?)0

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Julia for me. It's my girlfriend's name, and my first crush was called it as well. Somehow I life works in strange ways I suppose.

Mar 18, 2020
No, the only way would be if I set up 2 copies of each image, and coded it as such. Some of them have been photoshopped too, so they would look pretty awful without the filters.

Weirdly, I had Julia as the default name for Jenny for a while.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
No, the only way would be if I set up 2 copies of each image, and coded it as such. Some of them have been photoshopped too, so they would look pretty awful without the filters.

Weirdly, I had Julia as the default name for Jenny for a while.
Actually, the photos would look far BETTER without the filters. With them, they're like messy blobs that should resemble humans.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Goddamn it, sister Jenny...
I have a horrible habit of relationships with women named "Jenny" (none sisters as I have none), and so I have no choice but ti try.
Also, WTF are the women to which I'm attracted IRL all named Jenny?
Why not buy a boat...take your mind off...
Jenny Boat.jpg

....oh...nevermind.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
A bug after oral with the mother:

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: unexpected token: identifier.

Stack Trace:
evalJavaScript/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:3700:10237
evalJavaScript@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:3700:10249
n/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:3700:23870
value/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:3700:18037
r/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:3698:4145
t/<@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:3698:3921
dispatch@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:59:42571
add/v.handle@file:///E:/TFGamessite/Epithumia/Epithumia.html:59:40572

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote