RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Btw the thalia bug still present.

its odd to trigger so i give it 50% - 50% chances of triggering the bug (X

also where i am supposed to complete the slime quest ?

im super duper hella lost )X

Lafleche

Aug 5, 2020
Hello I am stuck in the ghost castle I cannot find the ghosts during hide and seek. If you could help me where they are please

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Hello I am stuck in the ghost castle I cannot find the ghosts during hide and seek. If you could help me where they are please
First, grab the teddybear inside that room where it all began, you're gonna need it.
One ghost's in the entrance of the twisted hallway (the one you use to get to that starting room for the hide and seek). The first time you come in, there's a corner that is right before the real hallway, she's there.
Another one's in the west room of the 1st floor, she's behind the top right collumn when you go inside it.
Third's in the 1st floor backyard, the big door in the middle of the 1st floor.
Fourth's inside the library on the west side of the second floor. The library is the leftmost room when you're inside the west side.
The last ghost is inside the pantry, remember where you had to dodge all the ghosts ? 1st floor, east side, she's the one who asked for the teddy. Talk to her, boom, all done.

Reactions: unionkil057

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game updated with new bugfixes!
Thanks - BaasB - F95's most "Wanted Furry" :LOL:

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
first - love this game, shocked that i hadn't heard of it until now! any other hidden gem futa stuff? i think this is the only hyper (or even really like foot long +) sized futa content i've seen in a game so far

also - is there a way to view scenes or someone who's ripped all the current art? wanting to replay the bath house scene(s? unless it's just the one) but i don't know how lmao (i found one gallery but it was a few updates back so that scene isn't there)

Jul 20, 2019
first - love this game, shocked that i hadn't heard of it until now! any other hidden gem futa stuff? i think this is the only hyper (or even really like foot long +) sized futa content i've seen in a game so far

also - is there a way to view scenes or someone who's ripped all the current art? wanting to replay the bath house scene(s? unless it's just the one) but i don't know how lmao (i found one gallery but it was a few updates back so that scene isn't there)
how did you trigger the bathhouse scene nothing triggers there for me even if the characters are there

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
There is no hildr in castle, when i click on teleport girl there is message i have to show information before i go anywhere... What is this

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
If you Did this And cleared the succubus part where you meet thalia go to the city again and go to the right and enter the bulding thalia and hildur will be there and get thalia and go to the town you meet serena and talk with serena and she will give an item its the information you will need and after the scene just head back to the city again and talk with hildur

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Why is this mansion in 3d anxious angle i cant see where im going.. And roz is so cute when she is small

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes