RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Runastia

May 11, 2018
does anyone know what to do after getting thalia in their party? because i spoke to the mayor and explored the town, went back and visited the castle again but now my party is missing, even if I get the information from the librarian i cant fast travel and i cant find anyone.
theres a walkthrough in the zip that should help you storywise

Runastia

May 11, 2018
And how many sex scenes are there, because I saw only 2-3 in the game files
The game comes with save files. So why not use them?
Also that question has been answer on Page 13. Its 1 scene that has full color otherwise they are not full colored yet or not even available. (check page 13...)

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
So... you DON'T like Futa then?

Admittedly when I was younger I really only watched straight sex. Then I quickly realized I was a lesbian and exclusively watched Girl x Girl stuff. But over time my tastes changed because of this exact reason, fetish art tends to have better artists. Now I pretty much watch/play whatever and enjoy most of it. They only thing I'm still not into is Male x Male stuff (I really get nothing out of watching guys give it to one another) but who knows, maybe some day.
Not a huge fan of the fetish. Personally, I appreciate the female aspect of the art.
And fetish art really does tends to have better artists :LOL:

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Someone mind telling me what to do to progress after the thalia joining your party ? Besides the walkthrough notepad, because I've followed that and I'm still lost. Where is said living quarters and basement kitchen ?

Edit: Found it all

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
There should be a tag for "Insanely big dicks", I didn't expect this LOL. I didn't even try the game though, I found this image on a google image search for this. I thought that the game could be interesting but I didn't want to download it and see if it had as little content as I think it has in this moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
There should be a tag for "Insanely big dicks", I didn't expect this LOL. I didn't even try the game though, I found this image on a google image search for this. I thought that the game could be interesting but I didn't want to download it and see if it had as little content as I think it has in this moment.
Hardly any content cus s/he focused on commissions and thus the game got updated very very slowly

Jun 22, 2018
I think that's an edit, the girl on the far right doesn't have a dick last version I played (definintely had no balls and no visible bulge).

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes