RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Probably a smart move considering patreon's BS. Guess someone needs to make a fanbox.party then XD

Edit: Forgot that pixiv's jap-based, really not cool with censorship so I hope the way gaikiken implements it is something that's easy to remove.

Last edited:

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
Probably a smart move considering patreon's BS. Guess someone needs to make a fanbox.party then XD

Edit: Forgot that pixiv's jap-based, really not cool with censorship so I hope the way gaikiken implements it is something that's easy to remove.
Gaikiken said he will not put censorship in his game just the posts on pixiv will have censorship

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there actual sex/oral in it? The tags and nonexistent changelog leave a teensy bit to be disired on the info front.

Changelogs are in the file, yet not on the front page?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Reported this comment as 'other' and wrote in that it has the changelog info for the front page. Hope that gets an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhin

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Always annoyed when the futa games has well drawn art :/ lol
So... you DON'T like Futa then?

Admittedly when I was younger I really only watched straight sex. Then I quickly realized I was a lesbian and exclusively watched Girl x Girl stuff. But over time my tastes changed because of this exact reason, fetish art tends to have better artists. Now I pretty much watch/play whatever and enjoy most of it. They only thing I'm still not into is Male x Male stuff (I really get nothing out of watching guys give it to one another) but who knows, maybe some day.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Admittedly when I was younger I really only watched straight sex. Then I quickly realized I was a lesbian and exclusively watched Girl x Girl stuff. But over time my tastes changed because of this exact reason, fetish art tends to have better artists. Now I pretty much watch/play whatever and enjoy most of it. They only thing I'm still not into is Male x Male stuff (I really get nothing out of watching guys give it to one another) but who knows, maybe some day.
I'm similar. I used to only enjoy m/f romance. But my interests over the years have branched out to include nearly every category aside from the 'hardcore'. Not a fan of the gross type extremes, you know? M/M either.
I used to avoid ntr like the plague. Wouldn't even attempt to read anything with that tag. It is now one of my favorite genres.
I think vanilla kind of bores me now... Damn internet.

Any saves with sex scenes?
I went through the 10 saves, and the only thing I really saw was in save 10. The slime lady says your character had sex with her (even has a fully grown daughter due to how fast slimes grow), and the companion with you says she wants the salami.
I saw a scene with a public bath futa cock image (no sex, just a single character showing it off). But that thing was an entire leg, and only Sparrow's art (liquid organs and latex skin) could possibly 'handle' such a monster.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes