RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Does Thalia actually do anything? Been fighting with her forever and she hasn't done a lick of damage despite having better stats than the MC.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
In 0.3.7 the Bessy scene is broken. The dude is working more on commission's than on the game. I had to cancel my Patreon subscription because the game progress is way too slow

Runastia

May 11, 2018
You can download the new version of the game on the gaikiken's twitter
He let it free for not let anyone wating
That one is the Demo not 3.8
I just tried it and it doesnt even have bessie content in it (3.7 has bugged scene and in that demo its just Came to hangout?)

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I know the game is pretty linear but kinda wanted a walkthrough, even if it was only for the presents that pleases more the girls

ladrason

Feb 16, 2018
In 0.3.7 the Bessy scene is broken. The dude is working more on commission's than on the game. I had to cancel my Patreon subscription because the game progress is way too slow
It seems like he's doing a lot of commissions now so that he can later focus on the game and don't have to switch back and forth.

From his Patreon:
As you guys have seen, I'm going through commissions because I want to get my main ones done. That way I don't have anything else but the game.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes