• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
I can't wait for this game to come out. It is a good concept so far. We only had two real sex scenes thus far. Once everything is flushed out I am sure that this game will become infintely more popular. I completed everything thus far but Looking forward to see what else this game has to offer. GLHF
what do u mean two real sex scene? the 2nd one kinda just Drawling and Lines ant complete pick yes >_<

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Given that their patreon goals have met this tier:

Large Shrine Expansion!
Two full doujins (16+ pages) a year! Aside from working on the bi monthly projects, I will also work on full doujins intended for publication and sale! This will of course be free to the appropriate tiers once they are completed! Equellum/Fabula now will be updated weekly!

And it's been, well... 20+ days since the last update (3.5, which doesn't have the artwork people want it for [also, the reason why it's unavailable is most likely because the uploader gets it from the same place I check and whoever provides hasn't done so since the original googledrive link for it was scrubbed and the dev switched to a different hosting service]) I think it's safe for me to reiterate that they've probably bit off more than they can chew as a single person working part-time. Double part-time actually since their main thing is commissioned artwork for those heavy-hitter patrons.

TL;DR: Might wanna curb your expectations on how soon content will be added or even when this game will be completed, I know everyone's impatient but the wait will be more bearable if you're prepared for it.

Last edited:

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
Given that their patreon goals have met this tier:

Large Shrine Expansion!
Two full doujins (16+ pages) a year! Aside from working on the bi monthly projects, I will also work on full doujins intended for publication and sale! This will of course be free to the appropriate tiers once they are completed! Equellum/Fabula now will be updated weekly!

And it's been, well... 20+ days since the last update (3.5, which doesn't have the artwork people want it for [also, the reason why it's unavailable is most likely because the uploader gets it from the same place I check and whoever provides hasn't done so since the original googledrive link for it was scrubbed and the dev switched to a different hosting service]) I think it's safe for me to reiterate that they've probably bit off more than they can chew as a single person working part-time. Double part-time actually since their main thing is commissioned artwork for those heavy-hitter patrons.

TL;DR: Might wanna curb your expectations on how soon content will be added or even when this game will be completed, I know everyone's impatient but the wait will be more bearable if you're prepared for it.
i kindafeels like waiting for some Manga that might update in weeks or mount of waiting waaaa~ and i hope not a hole year...

Mar 19, 2020
Can I ask a question, since they have ears of horses, do they still have ears of people, if so? Then do they have four ears? If there is no one's ear, what do they look like when they are bald? Will their ears lose their hair

• Haha
Reactions: betatester

leld21

Jul 30, 2018
Can I ask a question, since they have ears of horses, do they still have ears of people, if so? Then do they have four ears? If there is no one's ear, what do they look like when they are bald? Will their ears lose their hair
This is actually one of the biggest question in anime/games community, in my opnion they only have the animal ears, and that's why most of characters with animal ears have hair hiding where should be their "human ears"

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This is actually one of the biggest question in anime/games community, in my opnion they only have the animal ears, and that's why most of characters with animal ears have hair hiding where should be their "human ears"
Also in terms of practical visual design just having smooth bald spots there would be heavy Uncanny Valley and creepy. (You can actually try this out with suitably modded Custom Maid 3D or the like - it looks like ass.) And if the assumption is the external ears are located elsewhere then there's no obvious reason why the hairline would retain the "loop" to make room for them anyway, instead of running more or less straight across the sides of the skull.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes