RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Jayden67989

Mar 11, 2019
Bruh Im stuck at the point of the game where I have Hildr in my party and we visited the 3rd floor but i don't know what to do next I know there are some boulders in the desert area but I can't seem to get pass it yet also I've visited the well after it's drained still nothing. Any clue on what to do next?

Reactions: Schoolblack

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
not really understanding the point of the enclosed save, it doesn't seem to unlock any scenes, just endless people to talk to?

J-V1

May 1, 2018
Played the demo. i'm loving this game. please tell me there's gonna be more content for Suzuya.
i would have loved if she was one of the romantic interests, but oh well. have you thought about that? adding more routes/romances for more characters like Suzuya/Hildr?
i'm sure it sounds like too much to ask, but i'm just throwing ideas out there :p
anyway, awesome work. looking forward to the next update!

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
Does any one have it's full gameplay i care not how long i should wait for downloading it as long i can play! i really want to play this so bad~ so i can use it to rub my Pus- u know ok~ ill be waiting for some good news about the full game link~

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Does any one have it's full gameplay i care not how long i should wait for downloading it as long i can play! i really want to play this so bad~ so i can use it to rub my Pus- u know ok~ ill be waiting for some good news about the full game link~
.... Just go to the first page, there's a download right there.
The full version doesn't exist yet. The game is in progress of being made.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Bruh Im stuck at the point of the game where I have Hildr in my party and we visited the 3rd floor but i don't know what to do next I know there are some boulders in the desert area but I can't seem to get pass it yet also I've visited the well after it's drained still nothing. Any clue on what to do next?
leave the castle, then you can access the cooking lady to the east of town for another scene and the quest lady who is in the second classroom, thats all the content for now

Sep 28, 2018
I can't wait for this game to come out. It is a good concept so far. We only had two real sex scenes thus far. Once everything is flushed out I am sure that this game will become infintely more popular. I completed everything thus far but Looking forward to see what else this game has to offer. GLHF

Reactions: RHFlash

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
guys ~ i did download the game played the 2nd demo but our 2nd Sex scene kinda not full picture but a drawing.
Do you guy knows any Link that the 2nd demo Complete draw/Pic completed tnx~

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
guys ~ i did download the game played the 2nd demo but our 2nd Sex scene kinda not full picture but a drawing.
Do you guy knows any Link that the 2nd demo Complete draw/Pic completed tnx~
The goo sex scene is the only one that's finished. Game updates pretty slowly, given that it's been 6 months or more since announcement...

This is probably why part-timers shouldn't try to do everything on their own, it's no small amount of work to make a game even using RPGMaker, adding custom artwork on top of that? You've got a recipe for a 10+ year project.

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
The goo sex scene is the only one that's finished. Game updates pretty slowly, given that it's been 6 months or more since announcement...

This is probably why part-timers shouldn't try to do everything on their own, it's no small amount of work to make a game even using RPGMaker, adding custom artwork on top of that? You've got a recipe for a 10+ year project.
Better call it slime rather then just a Goo~ hehehe

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes