RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

godlike123

Aug 24, 2018
Changelog for v0.3.4:

-Cooking mechanic has been added! Visit Bessie for more details!

-All of Bessie's events have been added as well as a sex scene!

-A buff dude that sells you Bessie's books and ingredients has been added. This guy will be gone
after the next few updates. (Around ver 0.3.7)

-Quest system implemented!

-You can now meet Asteria!

-Hildr no longer needs to be accessed all the way from her cave. She now will show up on the first
floor of the castle.

-Minor bug squashing and typo fixes.

-Probably more typos.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 495881

The President of the United States and the White House give this game a 5/5 rating.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A quote from the current Secretary of State, Trixer, "I love this game."

Another Quote from The President, Donald John Trump, "This game is Juicy."

God Bless You, God Bless this game, and God bless the United States of America! :PogChamp:7 I salute you!

Jan 28, 2018
Aside from the slime are there any actual scenes Roz fuck or getting fucked? Or is it still too early in development. Because I have only gotten as far to the two boulders in the desert and the deserted oasis town.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Absolutely loved the last demo, but think I'm gonna wait til there's more content.

scyllar

Apr 30, 2019
Aside from the slime are there any actual scenes Roz fuck or getting fucked? Or is it still too early in development. Because I have only gotten as far to the two boulders in the desert and the deserted oasis town.
there's a wip scene where she gets banged by the cow cook

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I think I broke something? The guide says, after getting a bathroom event with either Sigrun or Mizuho, you need to return the next day, but no new event happens for me.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I think I broke something? The guide says, after getting a bathroom event with either Sigrun or Mizuho, you need to return the next day, but no new event happens for me.
i can't even trigger one of them

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
does anyone else find it weird that her horse dick is the same shade and tone as the rest of her body???

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes