RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
what even are the 2 news scenes? Seeing them naked? And one only a sketch at that?
The only new artwork is the bath peeping.

I guess you could count the busts for the new character, the single bust added to hildr, and the single bust for the mayor. But I don't, since those drawings were finished months ago.

SUPER neat that it broke my saves though.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
So my saves are gone and using the ones that come with the game seems to mess up a lot of events. Does anyone have saves for the actual sex scenes? I got to see her fuck the slime (Though wouldn't mind seeing that again). I played until meeting Hildr and getting out of the cave. I already saw the scene with the imp where there is no scene sadly. And I played with Bessie back when she didn't have a sprite so probably missing something there...

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
So my saves are gone and using the ones that come with the game seems to mess up a lot of events. Does anyone have saves for the actual sex scenes? I got to see her fuck the slime (Though wouldn't mind seeing that again). I played until meeting Hildr and getting out of the cave. I already saw the scene with the imp where there is no scene sadly. And I played with Bessie back when she didn't have a sprite so probably missing something there...
You aren't missing anything.

I decrypted the game and that's all the new art there is. Busts for a few chars and one of the sister's bath peeping event.

• Sad
Reactions: Pigfarmer

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
I guess this is for bug hunting? After beating this enemy the game gave me this grey screen error when I tried to go past.
Version 0.3.7

Comar_99

Feb 19, 2018
I can't even start the game... I'm using a mac in order to play it but now having upgraded it to Catalina version i can't even use Wine bottler in order to play it...
I found a site where there is the new version but nothing i can start the game but right after the bus and trying to enter in the city the game crushes...
Anyone can help me?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Gaikiken, Please send Truck-kun to Isekai me to your world!!! :love::love::love:

I LOVE the concept! KEEP UP THE GODDESSES WORK!

Listen, seeing as a portion of the characters are flaunting their goods you should allow the player to let the MC go full monty. I would love to see some exhibitionism. Also I noticed you forgot to add some knots to some of the Futanari... I for one would love to see some of those beautiful horsecock packing futanaris also equipped with a knot to keep things "secure" when in the thralls of lovemaking.

BUT ONE THING. PLEASE PLEASE, a personal request, Please don't add scat. But if your going to add scat make it optional... I'm sure others will agree they don't want to see that shit.... no pun intended. You don't know how many games I've played where that shit (pun intended) plops down on screen and the game was ruined for me.

If the plan is to expand the universe I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future. Again love your work. I know after reading through the thread some people are rather critical of your choice of themes and the game in general, so let me tell you something you may already know. People are more likely to take their time to bitch and complain then to leave words of encouragement. For every thumps down and nasty comment know that there are countless comments unsaid in favor and praising your work. Thank you and good job, Gaikiken

• Love
Reactions: Gummiel
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes