RPGM Abandoned Equellum/Fabula: Carmen Cygni [v0.4.1.0] [Gaikiken]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I'm similar. I used to only enjoy m/f romance. But my interests over the years have branched out to include nearly every category aside from the 'hardcore'. Not a fan of the gross type extremes, you know? M/M either.
I used to avoid ntr like the plague. Wouldn't even attempt to read anything with that tag. It is now one of my favorite genres.
I think vanilla kind of bores me now... Damn internet.

I went through the 10 saves, and the only thing I really saw was in save 10. The slime lady says your character had sex with her (even has a fully grown daughter due to how fast slimes grow), and the companion with you says she wants the salami.
I saw a scene with a public bath futa cock image (no sex, just a single character showing it off). But that thing was an entire leg, and only Sparrow's art (liquid organs and latex skin) could possibly 'handle' such a monster.
That scene is prob Suzuyas CG that was added i guess.
The sex scene with the slime girl was nice, but after all this time thats all there is sex wise (bessies sex scene is still WIP cus its not finished yet and Beryls "submit" is sadly only text (wish it had a scene).
I am Quite disappointed

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So I cant rea
That scene is prob Suzuyas CG that was added i guess.
The sex scene with the slime girl was nice, but after all this time thats all there is sex wise (bessies sex scene is still WIP cus its not finished yet and Beryls "submit" is sadly only text (wish it had a scene).
I am Quite disappointed
really one sex scene . . . thats pathetic

Reactions: lo0u

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Is there actually any sexual content here because the lack of tags suggest so. The adult game world really needs more futa content

Apr 15, 2020
here's where the author moved to

support them there and you can get the updates

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
I have a question: in this game all npc have a dick?

I don't have nothing against futa/trans but if only the protagonist has dick and the npc doesn't, i player the game.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I have a question: in this game all npc have a dick?

I don't have nothing against futa/trans but if only the protagonist has dick and the npc doesn't, i player the game.
not every person you can fuck (someday in the game cus only 2 sex scenes so far where 1 i still in work) has a dick

Reactions: GadorDev
Apr 15, 2020
kind of hoping there will be more scenes with the slime girl oh and i hope that there will be one with the slime daughter as well

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes