VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
That would be the the side quest to deliver the 3 treated water, "Depleted Reserves II"? Before you can complete that one you'll get a scene at "Delivery" when you click on the semi trucks of Tyr holding a shield and a bat, with Erland saying "This is no place for boys". Go back the next day with the 3 treated water, preferably at the start of the day because there will be a fight. You should get another maze-like event, pay attention to what Borge and Britt say for the answers. If you have trouble:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The day after the fight go back to Delivery and you'll get a conversation with Kirk. If you go see Tyr you'll get a scene with him, but you'll be locked out of Kirk's romance. Make a save before you pick if want to see all of Kirk's CGs as well.
hey could I get some help with this mission cuz it seems locked out for me, it took a couple days for the whole "with Erland saying "This is no place for boys" but literally after that nothing, for like a couple of days and I have 4 treated water on me?

Jul 31, 2021
yea, honestly Im kinda confused over this games ordering...its like suddenly when you need to complete a mission then the dudes are like in narnia, and since its the 15 day timelimit, this isnt good for me lol

Jul 31, 2021
Hey quick question, becuase I wanna be sure Im doing ir right, after ch.2 with the fusion core, youre supposed to die right? like the core in the middle explodes

Jul 31, 2021
hey when things go to shit during the blood moon quest and the 9 dudes split into groups of 3 around the map on the first day, I know that the farmers are behind the barn and the resarch/scrap dudes are in the junkyard but where are tyr and kirk?

cloudyhue

Dec 28, 2018
hey when things go to shit during the blood moon quest and the 9 dudes split into groups of 3 around the map on the first day, I know that the farmers are behind the barn and the resarch/scrap dudes are in the junkyard but where are tyr and kirk?
You can find them in the Falsen depot, there's a new area called "compound" where you can find both of them and Borge

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
if you had the time to check before you post thie reply you would have known that all the guide links are not openning anymore
Maybe you should look a little harder, and can the attitude when you're asking for a favor. All of the links work.

Aestet

Apr 17, 2022
Could someone repost the guides, because the first guide link leads me to a page where it says that the file doesn't exist (This is a problem for me so idk if anyone else has this problem)

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
How to get blue armor, blue weapon and purple rune?

View attachment 2703553
In case you still don't know: blue armor/weapon are the "second grade" items and you can produce them in Artisan or Construction and they are called "superior" to distinguish from the first/green grade "crafted". The violet rune is a rare item which you can find only in one mission later in the game...

Reactions: fazvaz

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hey quick question, becuase I wanna be sure Im doing ir right, after ch.2 with the fusion core, youre supposed to die right? like the core in the middle explodes
No, you shouldn't die :) If you give the right code, you have a special vision and than the game continues with important events. Hope you have already figured out...

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes