VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
can anyone help me to understand what can i do in the Alfheimr's meet in chapter 4 ? .. i don't get it .. what should i do to pass this metting ,, i choose every option and i am still dying ,, someone help please !!
This is from the official guide posted in the thread.
You can resolve Alfheimr’s conflict either by:
a. Truce (Civil War only) requires minimum 4 votes
b. Treaty requires minimum 6 votes
c. Federation requires 8 votes
Before voting starts, you can either ask Kirk or Borge to moderate, which gives you +1 vote.
However, doing so will set them further in their Security and Adversity path respectively. You
can also moderate if you do not want to change their development trajectory if your support
base/rep is strong enough.
You will need to appeal to a House (Onsrud/Haugen/Falsen) and a Faction
(Pious/Idealist/Progressive). Check with the Odin’s eye to see where are your supporters.
>13 rep gives +4 votes
9-12 rep gives +3 votes
5-10 rep gives +2 votes
Federation will give you the most resources reward, followed by Treaty and then Truce.
However, an united Alfheimr also means more decisions have to be voted before you can act in
future Chapters. This means more support lobbying, quests are needed for major decisions.
Can anyone tell me where and what to put the Alexa password? I thought it was in this monitor room but nothing ever appears for a password. I'm stuck on this part of the game
Go to Sector Halls, Deep Sector 2 and finally the stairs in the background to reach Alexa. The password is "THOR".

Reactions: mada200690

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Here's a file with 9 saves at the end of CH3, all guys romanced. The Falsen guys don't have the max opinion points they could have, but the rest should be close to max. You can rename the files if you don't want to overwrite your own.

Pixeldrain
Would you happen to have any saves for the start of Ch 3? Mostly needing Borge, but any would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 31, 2021
Hey so Im losing my shit, and I would like if someone could explain what Im doing wrong, so Im fighting the convoy- ammo version) and I dont know what fucking combo Im putting in but the fucker heals for 240- and every jab of damage I deal gets healed quickly

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
can anyone tell me what is the use of the curator i take from Tyr in chapter 4 after completing his side quest to help build his home back ?

leo101

May 15, 2022
how to avoid civil war path?how to make ander stand down?
how to activate odin's eye?

Last edited:

fazvaz

May 24, 2021
In case you still don't know: blue armor/weapon are the "second grade" items and you can produce them in Artisan or Construction and they are called "superior" to distinguish from the first/green grade "crafted". The violet rune is a rare item which you can find only in one mission later in the game...
Thank you. I already complete chapter 4 and managed to get blue armor/weapon but still missing the violet/purple rune. I don't get the mission or it didn't trigger to me. I think it a bug or something.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes