VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

KinoKeano21

Jun 13, 2023
Does anyone have some kind of cheat for all the materials? I love this game but stopped playing bec the crafting are kind of exhausting. I wanted to play it but crafting is tedious and wanted to focus only on the story

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Oh, this looks awesome but was there chapters 2 and 3? and where can I find it here?
Or does downloading chapter 4 will include 1,2 and 3?

Last edited:

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Does anyone have some kind of cheat for all the materials? I love this game but stopped playing bec the crafting are kind of exhausting. I wanted to play it but crafting is tedious and wanted to focus only on the story
You can , which will allow you to get most of the materials you'll need.

Reactions: fazvaz

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
Curator needed for making Synthetic Delicacy once for 40 Rations at labs.
thanks .. can you help me to find some certain photos for anders i miss CG number 29, and i miss CG number 31 for jostein and for britt i miss the last CG number 26

fazvaz

May 24, 2021
thanks .. can you help me to find some certain photos for anders i miss CG number 29, and i miss CG number 31 for jostein and for britt i miss the last CG number 26
Anders CG 29: Go to Artisan after completing Ander's second quest.
Jostein CG 31: I don't get it
Britt CG 26: I don't get it also but my guess is this is the group scene with your build team (Alf or Valkyrie) before battle last boss in Chapter 4. I get Britt CG 25 with Seiðr group team.

Reactions: mada200690

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
Britt CG 26: I don't get it also but my guess is this is the group scene with your build team (Alf or Valkyrie) before battle last boss in Chapter 4. I get Britt CG 25 with Seiðr group team.
thank you ♥

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
i guess the cg 26 for britt will show up if we pick to stand next to the exiles, it's a photo showing him standing next to kire and ravena in the very last fight in chapter 4 ,, but the problem of standing with exiles is making us lose rep points

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Thank you so much
Do you know how to do this on a Mac? I can't find the path.
thanks
I'm not familiar with Mac but I found something that may help:

Your Ren'py save files on Mac can be found at this path: ~/Library/RenPy/
To access the above path:

1. Open up a Finder window
  2. Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G
  3. Paste/enter the path (~/Library/RenPy) into the text field and hit Go

fazvaz

May 24, 2021
i need to ask something ,, which grade is better for weapons or armors the green or the blue one ?
Blue weapons/armors better.

Green: Tier 1
Blue: Tier 2
Purple: Tier 3 (only runes available in Chapter 4 which is hard to get, maybe future chapter will be easier)

bensyd2020

Jan 1, 2021
I'm not familiar with Mac but I found something that may help:

Your Ren'py save files on Mac can be found at this path: ~/Library/RenPy/
To access the above path:

1. Open up a Finder window
  2. Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G
  3. Paste/enter the path (~/Library/RenPy) into the text field and hit Go
Thank you thank you.. time to try it!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes