VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

boydosnudes

Aug 3, 2023
Someone pls help me!!! I can't defeat Nest Elite Soldier. I Only have 2 options to attack it, that is Borge and Britt. Is it possible to defeat the Soldier with these 2 boys only?

boydosnudes

Aug 3, 2023
I'm just stupid... "Don't romance any other guy" <- I kinda avoided doing some guests that would improve affection, admiration or attraction with other guys, and now I can't defeat the Nest Elite Soldier -_-
There's a way where you can fight against the Elite Soldier with other guys besides Borge and Britt?

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
Damn this game is difficult, I even abused save bug to hit desirable stats, still monsters regenerate 300 hp like nothing, lmao.
Almost completed the 4th chapter, still salty about the difficulty and the lack of hints and some bugs.

daro69

May 16, 2018
Damn this game is difficult, I even abused save bug to hit desirable stats, still monsters regenerate 300 hp like nothing, lmao.
Almost completed the 4th chapter, still salty about the difficulty and the lack of hints and some bugs.
try adding infinte ammo, worked fine for me

ncudr

Aug 10, 2022
the game is not that difficult. the patreon chapter keeps getting updates with balancing and bug fixes before it is released to be sold on itch, so if you pay for one month when a new chapter is out, you get it and its future updates for 5$. ofc, you need to merge it to the previous chapters to play it, so its recomanded to have the latest versions of all the previous chapters.

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
the game is not that difficult. the patreon chapter keeps getting updates with balancing and bug fixes before it is released to be sold on itch, so if you pay for one month when a new chapter is out, you get it and its future updates for 5$. ofc, you need to merge it to the previous chapters to play it, so its recomanded to have the latest versions of all the previous chapters.
I'd rather make a one-time donation, if that's possible, if you know how, I'd appreciate that.

daro69

May 16, 2018
Mind explaining the process behind it, tried cheat engine and failed miserably.
i just edit my latest save using save editor posted somewhere in this thread to add like 1000 ammo (and rations) into my inventory so everytime i need to fight the pistol shots deal massive damage every round and some of the firearms users lower enemy's health regeneration, hope this helps

Reactions: lol214

ncudr

Aug 10, 2022
I'd rather make a one-time donation, if that's possible, if you know how, I'd appreciate that.
as far as i know, the only way to pay the creator is by buying chapters from itch.co for 5$ each, or becoming a backer on patreon and getting access for the month of backing to the latest chapter for 5$ or to all the chapters so far for 25$. its really simple to stop the subscription so that you won't get automatically charged the following month, and you get access to backers' channels on their discord server for that month.

Reactions: lol214

krumps222

Aug 10, 2023
does anyone knows how to get solvent in chapter 4? i've trying to do it in the abandonment building without any success. Please help!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
does anyone knows how to get solvent in chapter 4? i've trying to do it in the abandonment building without any success. Please help!
It depends in what part of the story you are. In Alfheimr, you can get solvent where Kirk is sitting, i. e. Industry.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
no no, i'm in the part where the we're trying to build a power core with the others, you know, Britt's town.
If you are in Alpines, with Hel and Hildr, and Britts "elders", in that case I think there is no option to produce solvent, you perhaps can get it when you do scavenage. But you don't need solvent for making the power core.

Andrasz11

Mar 2, 2021
Hello. Is there any way to get guides (already circulating here)? The link in message 742 doesn't work for me (anonfiles). Would be grateful if anyone could send/upload the guides for available chapters. Thanks!

Reactions: Anjinho

krumps222

Aug 10, 2023
If you are in Alpines, with Hel and Hildr, and Britts "elders", in that case I think there is no option to produce solvent, you perhaps can get it when you do scavenage. But you don't need solvent for making the power core.
i've trying to the whole scavenage thing but my drops are machinery and scraps, power, meat, steel and lumber or a gift from the exileds (tech scraps and antibiotics)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes