VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody knows the fusion code in Ch 2? I have the 3 codes but it doesn't work in any combination (the codes I have 9413 5526 8787) and I tried in order but it didnt work, then I tried the 6 possible combinations but none have worked :(
You need 4 codes to get it work.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Does anybody knows the fusion code in Ch 2? I have the 3 codes but it doesn't work in any combination (the codes I have 9413 5526 8787) and I tried in order but it didnt work, then I tried the 6 possible combinations but none have worked :(
It's a "fusion" of the 3 codes, you have to add them up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LUCASMARQUESPA

sad_blueberry

May 28, 2023
Hi could anybody share the save files up until chapter 4??? My head would blast ... The amount of concentration this requires more than operating a chemical industry??? Please help

sad_blueberry

May 28, 2023
Hi could any one please save files for Jostein LI until chapter 3... For some reason I keep dying in the "Ancient Mother" fight... Despite having good stats

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Hi could any one please save files for Jostein LI until chapter 3... For some reason I keep dying in the "Ancient Mother" fight... Despite having good stats

This file has 9 saves at the end of CH3 after the ancient mother fight, one for each guy. Jostein's should be the 15-2 file.

Last edited:

kaylyb

Sep 15, 2023
Hello, in cap 3 at Tyr's Home, what is the sequence to get the bath with him? or can someone tell me Tyr's route cap 3? I'm so lost...

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
Hello, in cap 3 at Tyr's Home, what is the sequence to get the bath with him? or can someone tell me Tyr's route cap 3? I'm so lost...
If i remember you must not touch anything more than twice. Pick "who gave you those stars", "why are there so many balls" and "why are they here". Now you can click on the routine board a 3rd time and pick "you missed having stars".

Cookie68

Aug 12, 2023
Hi there
Do anyone playing ergi chapter 2 looking for the
Enter the 9 digit Alphanumeric code ?
thanks for your help cheers

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
Can someone list consequences of runka, top & bottom Kare with each LIs???
this is how to Top Kare:
- "What do you need it for?"
- "What will you pay for this?"
- "I would rather have you instead."
- Click face, chest, pants, legs, underwear, cock twice. Don't click his face more than once and don't take off his shirt.
- On the 2nd image click his face.
- "Yes. I only runka with boys" to top, "No, I know what I'm doing" to bottom.
as for the bottom sequence i really don't remember but it is very easy to be done just save before this area and swap the choices

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
this is how to Top Kare:
- "What do you need it for?"
- "What will you pay for this?"
- "I would rather have you instead."
- Click face, chest, pants, legs, underwear, cock twice. Don't click his face more than once and don't take off his shirt.
- On the 2nd image click his face.
- "Yes. I only runka with boys" to top, "No, I know what I'm doing" to bottom.
as for the bottom sequence i really don't remember but it is very easy to be done just save before this area and swap the choices
I could be misunderstanding, but believe they were asking how each LI responds to finding out about you hooking up with Kare. If that's the case, I know Kirk is upset by it, and I believe Ralf is as well. Erland and Anders are cool with it. 'm don't quite remember how the rest respond.

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
I could be misunderstanding, but believe they were asking how each LI responds to finding out about you hooking up with Kare. If that's the case, I know Kirk is upset by it, and I believe Ralf is as well. Erland and Anders are cool with it. 'm don't quite remember how the rest respond.
okay i got the point you're talking about now, yeah Tyr, Kirk and Ralf are going to be upset about it but the others are ok .. and about being bottom with Kare doesn't upset anyone

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
hello, do you know how to edit the save? i tried it but it did not work and i already follow the steps
If you're trying to modify the resources, you'll want to edit the ones that have "0.store.my_resources" in the name. If your trying to edit relationships look for "0.store.my_relations.(Characters Name)." You can basically just search for the stat you're looking for in the search box. There are some repeats, so you'll want to be careful. Also not everything that can be edited will be reflected ingame. This is mostly for resources, rations, money, relationships and character stats.

Reactions: Kudanstein407

Kudanstein407

Dec 4, 2019
If you're trying to modify the resources, you'll want to edit the ones that have "0.store.my_resources" in the name. If your trying to edit relationships look for "0.store.my_relations.(Characters Name)." You can basically just search for the stat you're looking for in the search box. There are some repeats, so you'll want to be careful. Also not everything that can be edited will be reflected ingame. This is mostly for resources, rations, money, relationships and character stats.
Thank you. I found the problem. i should save the file instead exporting the file

sad_blueberry

May 28, 2023
Hi despite deleting all the save files in the Game/Saves folder, all the saves remain in "Load" page of the game... How to completely clear saves

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes