VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
because Hel is asking for that, research and enzymes in order to create something for me and, if i'm not wrong, that thing will make me stronger
OK, I have checked again, the solvent is needed for Seidr bone-quests as part of the "offering" that Hel prepares. The only possibility to get it here (in Alpines) is during the scavenage. So, you have to be patient and it will appear the next day.

krumps222

Aug 10, 2023
also does anyone knows how many stats (affection/admiration/attraction Charm) do i need in order to unlock Ander's sex scenes in chapter 4?

Caelun

Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone has the chapter 2 guides? the previous links doesn’t seem to be working
#561 has the guide for Chapter 2.

Incidentally, literally none of the other download links work anymore, so if someone could provide the other guides that'd be great.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I've uploaded the guides again , not sure how long a Mega link last though. The LI guide for chapter 4 is still missing since nobody here seems to have it.

Since the next episode will probably only release in October maybe I'll pause my subscription and get Vanir then for the latest guides. I really like this game and want to support the developers but, at least from my experience, it gets harder and harder with every chapter to get out all interactions with your LI. I know that the game is not supposed to be a gallery collection game but still I wish they made it easier for players who want to see all content to skip through the already experienced parts of the game.

Aquaizey

May 26, 2019
That would be the the side quest to deliver the 3 treated water, "Depleted Reserves II"? Before you can complete that one you'll get a scene at "Delivery" when you click on the semi trucks of Tyr holding a shield and a bat, with Erland saying "This is no place for boys". Go back the next day with the 3 treated water, preferably at the start of the day because there will be a fight. You should get another maze-like event, pay attention to what Borge and Britt say for the answers. If you have trouble:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The day after the fight go back to Delivery and you'll get a conversation with Kirk. If you go see Tyr you'll get a scene with him, but you'll be locked out of Kirk's romance. Make a save before you pick if want to see all of Kirk's CGs as well.
i still for the life of me cant get this mission to activate its been days since he said "this is no place for boys" and i have 3 treated waters but everytime i go back to deliveries NOTHING happens

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Does anyone know where the save files are located? This game is seriously getting tedious when playing different LI routes, so anyone has the saves for CH3 Henrik and Jostein files?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
i still for the life of me cant get this mission to activate its been days since he said "this is no place for boys" and i have 3 treated waters but everytime i go back to deliveries NOTHING happens
You're probably missing some of Kirk's events. The fight at the depot also requires you to see Kirk's scene at the showers/lockers where he mentions Tyr got hurt at work.
how do you tell which order to add and subtract the numberss
By the -/+ at the end of the number, sum the positives and subtract the negatives. The result should also have a sign at the end. The answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know where the save files are located? This game is seriously getting tedious when playing different LI routes, so anyone has the saves for CH3 Henrik and Jostein files?
The saves you have made in the current version you are playing are in the (folder with the .exe)/game/saves. All of your saves should also be in (Your user folder)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ergi-1651852558 for Windows.
I uploaded a couple of months ago, 9 files for the end of CH3, one for each guy. If you wanted some for the start of CH3 here's a post with Jostein's at the end of CH2.
Also, does anyone know if choosing different skill trees in CH3 will affect the main story and LI story?
The guys do have a bit of flavor text at the end of CH3 depending on your skill choice and what you're required to do for the main mission in CH4 changes. Maybe the dev decides to make it a more influential choice in future chapters.
I personally picked the skill that matched the guy I was romancing just in case it does end up being more relevant to their story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quentin159

LUCASMARQUESPA

Oct 19, 2018
Does anybody knows the fusion code in Ch 2? I have the 3 codes but it doesn't work in any combination (the codes I have 9413 5526 8787) and I tried in order but it didnt work, then I tried the 6 possible combinations but none have worked :(

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes