VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
During ch6 you have a sort of countdown. Is it possible to change the number of the days? If yes, can you tell me the voice I need to change? I have 4 days left and I need more time.
Unfortunately I don't know if you can change that but you honestly should be able to do everything with the time you have, (from my experience) Its the fight underground after you finish the 1st mission with all the boys and then just constantly checking the pools for content there

Yatsuo

Mar 3, 2023
Hi everyone! Kinda need your help please TT n TT

Just started Chapter 3 and where is everyone??? <(。⁠ _。⁠ )> They do say everyone is busy in the war room, so im kinda stuck going around and finding nothing at all. Or getting my ass beat by a boar x_x , how do i beat it with only two offensive characters??? Is there some way to increase my fitness or will? I did already finish the side quest on training the orchard boys. Or do I just play through the days, stacking up my supplies, going around everyday until something else happened? :">

purplerat01

Apr 11, 2022

Just started Chapter 3 and where is everyone??? <(。⁠ _。⁠ )> They do say everyone is busy in the war room, so im kinda stuck going around and finding nothing at all. Or getting my ass beat by a boar x_x , how do i beat it with only two offensive characters??? Is there some way to increase my fitness or will? I did already finish the side quest on training the orchard boys. Or do I just play through the days, stacking up my supplies, going around everyday until something else happened? :">

try joining the discord server. Lots of guides there. Highly recommend it since the game gets more and more complex gameplay-wise.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019

You'll see everyone again as you go through the first mission, founding the graves and do their respective quest, and I am pretty sure you'll see them at the third days after you finish it where they will be gathered at three spots, the barn, junkyard new area, and depot new area. You don't need to defeat the boar, just avoid it by clicking at the bench, and the YELLOW house once you're back there for the second time.

Here's a quick guide:
1st grave (Alf): Barn (click on the Bench)=> Scrap (Explore the old world + Combat, so make Valhalla serum) => you can get daily free scrap from the broken car, either way enter building => Click on the piles of bones (you get to choose clothes for someone (some people has extra cg) or send it to the Alpines and/or the Peak (extra content for chapter 4) => click on the stair => click on the next area (Save if you want to explore because wrong click will cause you energy even death) => click on the door => go back and clicked on the holed up building => go back and clicked on the bridge => clicked on the building with dialogue => go back and enter the next area => click at the top of skyscraper, the only one you can see the top of I think => go to the apartment building hidden between two building => click on the rubble => clicked on the open door upstairs => go back and finally clicked on the top of skyscraper again => institute (laboratory, choose elevator) => clicked stairs (Do not click the room before you activate Alexa) => go to the room there => clicked on idk, jail??? just clicked everything => go back to the junction place and go to colonies until you'll see a cut scene => go back to the barn => clicked the yellow house => clicked the red house => go back to the scrap and go to the broken mall and clicked at the piles of bones one more time.

2nd grave (Valkrye): Deep wood => click on the tree trunk => go to institute => go to colonies => clear cavern (Combat so make a valhalla)

3rd grave (Seidr): Go to institute => go down the stairs => go inside the room and click on everything => Explore the institute deeper and click everything until you meet Alexa => the password is THOR => go the first room that kill you if you enter it before activating Alexa => Get Jotun Genome (From studying with ralf or work on the wood, just save before and load until you get it) => go to the colonies until you get a cutscene => go back to the room.

As you can see every path lead to the institute so the way I do it usually, Barn => Deep wood => the Scrap (Old world) => then do everything in Institute. you can finish it within a day, but I usually had 3-4 days spare. Also this grave is important for the next quest because they will teach you how to upgrade your tree from there so do remember the places of each graves, you only need one tho as you have to descend on one tree if you want to complete the next quest.

Kavehhhh

Jul 14, 2024
Hello, can anyone send me or post here a copy of Jorgen route, I don't mind if it's from CH2 but I would love to have a copy of Jorgen Route CH3. Thank you so much!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes