VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

xxERGYxx

Jul 11, 2023
can someone pleaasse tell me the CPU's numbers, i'm playing on my phone so if i click to see the iten details in my inventory it close, pleassee

bensyd2020

Jan 1, 2021
In the Alpine Edge click on the building at the top-left corner and scavenge.

Do you keep getting the mayhem ending? You need to have at least 13 diplomacy points with one group from each column, or 13 and 9-12 if you let someone else mediate. Appeal to the 2 groups that have the highest reputation.
Sorry to be dumb - how to raise diplomacy with the groups? I did the tasks for each of the leader but still only got to 12?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Sorry to be dumb - how to raise diplomacy with the groups? I did the tasks for each of the leader but still only got to 12?
The surest way to raise your diplomacy is by donating more than 30 tokens at once at one of the banks. You get 1 point with the 3 corresponding captains and it's repeatable.
You only need 13 with one group if you want the federation ending, with 12 you can still go for a treaty. You can look at this post for more info.

bensyd2020

Jan 1, 2021
The surest way to raise your diplomacy is by donating more than 30 tokens at once at one of the banks. You get 1 point with the 3 corresponding captains and it's repeatable.
You only need 13 with one group if you want the federation ending, with 12 you can still go for a treaty. You can look at this post for more info.
Thank you!!! I assume tokens are from food/wood etc ? :)

Org.Irvin

Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys. Someone can help me how is completing tasks on valkyrie ways in Chapter 4. I cant find where is might be finished. I know where is both alf and seidr...but didn't find the valkyrie....

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys. Someone can help me how is completing tasks on valkyrie ways in Chapter 4. I cant find where is might be finished. I know where is both alf and seidr...but didn't find the valkyrie....
By doing the fighting in deep caverns.

RamKum

Jul 19, 2021
Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't proceed in chapter 3. I can only find the burial mound in the deep woods. can someone help me with this? and how are we supposed to defeat the boar?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't proceed in chapter 3. I can only find the burial mound in the deep woods. can someone help me with this? and how are we supposed to defeat the boar?
The other burial mounds are in the Old Town (Alfrothul) and in the underground laboratory (Seidr).

seraveeshop

Jul 31, 2023
some of the most breathtaking cg art, the creator has amazing taste and execution! wish it was easier to unlock the images

Jul 31, 2021
Dont know if you see this but the boar is 100% optional and I wouldnt reccomend fighting it at all, if you Dm me I can send you ch1-4 walkthrough :D

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes