VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

fygbros

Sep 5, 2022
Does Jorgen ever stop seeing us as just his little brother and view us romantically? I'm only at the end of chapter 4, so I don't know if it's worth hours and hours for him to just think of Britt as a brother he also fucks when the mood strikes lol.

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
Does Jorgen ever stop seeing us as just his little brother and view us romantically? I'm only at the end of chapter 4, so I don't know if it's worth hours and hours for him to just think of Britt as a brother he also fucks when the mood strikes lol.
He will prioritise Birgit over Britt, still he views MC as 2nd romantic interest, there is a lot of brotherly love intertwined with lust and romance, if you want a commited or more romantic route, I'd recommend Kirk, Tyr (personal favorite, but the hardest to romance), Ralf (Monogamous route), Borge, Anders (difficult to romance, but can be swayed with the right choices), Erland (one the coolest routes).

fygbros

Sep 5, 2022
He will prioritise Birgit over Britt, still he views MC as 2nd romantic interest, there is a lot of brotherly love intertwined with lust and romance, if you want a commited or more romantic route, I'd recommend Kirk, Tyr (personal favorite, but the hardest to romance), Ralf (Monogamous route), Borge, Anders (difficult to romance, but can be swayed with the right choices), Erland (one the coolest routes).
Haha, I'm currently romancing Tyr for the same reason. He was too awkward and cute to not pick him first. I was debating between Jorgen, Anders, and Erland for my next route. I think I'll go with Anders.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes