VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Which link did you download?
If you want all 7 chapters, you will need all the files from the OP and then merge them into one as you extract them.
If you have Ch1 only, then you will need Ch2-5 - merge that into Ch1. Then download Ch6-7 and merge that to get all 7 chapters so far. The total file size of the game should be over 15G+ if I'm not mistaken...

It's a lot, I know... That's why I completely gave up on downloading the original files. I have my own compressed version now, otherwise my old ass laptop will probably self-combust!!! xDD

If you want, you can also just search "Compressed" in this thread... and you should find all the links the mods have provided... I have also uploaded and updated my own link here for everyone's convenience~
It contains all 7 chapters with all the updates already installed:

:giggle:
Can i play this on joi play?

Marislei

Sep 2, 2017
If you want all 7 chapters, you will need all the files from the OP and then merge them into one as you extract them.
If you have Ch1 only, then you will need Ch2-5 - merge that into Ch1. Then download Ch6-7 and merge that to get all 7 chapters so far. The total file size of the game should be over 15G+ if I'm not mistaken...

It's a lot, I know... That's why I completely gave up on downloading the original files. I have my own compressed version now, otherwise my old ass laptop will probably self-combust!!! xDD

If you want, you can also just search "Compressed" in this thread... and you should find all the links the mods have provided... I have also uploaded and updated my own link here for everyone's convenience~

Woww, that's a lot more than I expected lol Thank u sooo much!!!

poplo440

Dec 8, 2018
I played the game until chapter 5, choosing Jostein's route, but I quit because his route seems to me to be horrible, has his route improved somewhat, I mean, has some romance appeared or has the story improved a lot and do you recommend me to start again with another route?

Jul 31, 2021
I played the game until chapter 5, choosing Jostein's route, but I quit because his route seems to me to be horrible, has his route improved somewhat, I mean, has some romance appeared or has the story improved a lot and do you recommend me to start again with another route?
I mean....if you went in his route expecting 1 on 1, then you'd obvs be disappointed cuz he makes is apparent till ch6, that flippa comes first, and you're like a 2nd wife for him. Some routes I personally liked were kirk, erland, and borge.

Reactions: lol214

lol214

Oct 24, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for providing the compressed ver., It fixed the audio problems I've had with the uncompressed one, you're the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: laserjet28

poplo440

Dec 8, 2018
I mean....if you went in his route expecting 1 on 1, then you'd obvs be disappointed cuz he makes is apparent till ch6, that flippa comes first, and you're like a 2nd wife for him. Some routes I personally liked were kirk, erland, and borge.
I don't think there is anything monogamous in this universe, so that's not what matters to me, what I didn't like about the route is the lack of romance or affection, as far as I played it doesn't see you as anything more than a tool and I'd rather play a route that isn't so cold. According to the Patreon there will be three endings per route, one that is like what the game presents you, another one that is the traditional of our time (monogamous) and another one that is madness, like 5 people in a relationship. I don't care, the only thing that bothers me is that Jostein as LI is horrible, Filippa is very endearing, Jostein is not. I will try to play the game choosing between these routes, thanks for the suggestion

Jul 31, 2021
I don't think there is anything monogamous in this universe, so that's not what matters to me, what I didn't like about the route is the lack of romance or affection, as far as I played it doesn't see you as anything more than a tool and I'd rather play a route that isn't so cold. According to the Patreon there will be three endings per route, one that is like what the game presents you, another one that is the traditional of our time (monogamous) and another one that is madness, like 5 people in a relationship. I don't care, the only thing that bothers me is that Jostein as LI is horrible, Filippa is very endearing, Jostein is not. I will try to play the game choosing between these routes, thanks for the suggestion
oh 100%, what I meant to say, is that its not exactly the pairing and more of the fact that with Joestien, you simply come 2nd regardless. He makes it extremely fucking clear that flippa comes first. So if you prefer a partner who puts you first it should be people like kirk or borge

Reactions: poplo440

serg528

Aug 28, 2021
Игра на данный момент находится на 3 главе. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как использовать активные предметы во время боя? (например антибиотик)

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Игра на данный момент находится на 3 главе. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как использовать активные предметы во время боя? (например антибиотик)
The game automatically consumes these items when you attack. For example, it automatically consumes Ammo when you use Firearms.

Antibiotic cannot be used in battle yet. You still have to use Antibiotic to craft Med Kit in the Depot. When you have Med Kit, the game automatically consumes it when you use Regroup.

Lafronte

Formerly 'Gapenting'
Oct 9, 2024
Asking for Ch 4:
Does anyone have a clue how to beat Ancient Strategy ch 4 in normal mode? I'm Alf Build and have all the mechas & drones. However the fvcking ancient regenerate its health up to 300 whereas max of my party attack is 60 (and it's occasional) like is this even possible to beat????

serg528

Aug 28, 2021
The game automatically consumes these items when you attack. For example, it automatically consumes Ammo when you use Firearms.

Antibiotic cannot be used in battle yet. You still have to use Antibiotic to craft Med Kit in the Depot. When you have Med Kit, the game automatically consumes it when you use Regroup.
I'm fighting against Elite Soldier and at the moment there are only two characters. So I'm without regrouping.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
I'm fighting against Elite Soldier and at the moment there are only two characters. So I'm without regrouping.
Oh you're still in Chapter 3. Then you really won't be able to use it until a bit later in the game. I'm sure it will be available for Chapter 3 Boss Battle and onwards.

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
Asking for Ch 4:
Does anyone have a clue how to beat Ancient Strategy ch 4 in normal mode? I'm Alf Build and have all the mechas & drones. However the fvcking ancient regenerate its health up to 300 whereas max of my party attack is 60 (and it's occasional) like is this even possible to beat????
The key to beating ancients is in lacerate/ammo combo here, if you have some bones left you can invest in hybrid alf/valkyrie build or restart the chapter, I remember barely beating it w/o cheats the first time, then I decided that the grind for a huge amount of rations, AMMO and med kits isn't really worth it, Lacerate becomes the most important factor starting from this chapter, and get used to fights taking longer and longer to finish.

P.S. if you want an easy way out, use cheat engine - save file editor for Renpy, you can add up resources and admiration for characters (increases their crit chances for valkyrie build) or upgrade your drones (via bones/drone chips starting from chap 6).

Lafronte

Formerly 'Gapenting'
Oct 9, 2024
The key to beating ancients is in lacerate/ammo combo here, if you have some bones left you can invest in hybrid alf/valkyrie build or restart the chapter, I remember barely beating it w/o cheats the first time, then I decided that the grind for a huge amount of rations, AMMO and med kits isn't really worth it, Lacerate becomes the most important factor starting from this chapter, and get used to fights taking longer and longer to finish.

P.S. if you want an easy way out, use cheat engine - save file editor for Renpy, you can add up resources and admiration for characters (increases their crit chances for valkyrie build) or upgrade your drones (via bones/drone chips starting from chap 6).
Wait I don't understand, why can lacerates do? That's the only role that I don't understand. I use to depend on my firearms + ammo. Plus os there any setup for Cheat Engine? Maybe Scan Type or Value Type? Also can I use it to increase my other stats like fem, masc, affection, attraction etc?

Another question: is there any valid discord group I can join? because the one that's in the original thread says that the link is not valid anymore

Last edited:

Lafronte

Formerly 'Gapenting'
Oct 9, 2024
Thank you for providing the compressed ver., It fixed the audio problems I've had with the uncompressed one, you're the best.
Why does it become crashed when I change the game to fulscreen? Plus the "toolbar" (History, skip, auto, etc) doesn't appear when I play it

Last edited:

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Wait I don't understand, why can lacerates do? That's the only role that I don't understand. I use to depend on my firearms + ammo.
There's two types of damage in the game: Attack Damage and Passive Damage. Attack Damage is the normal damage you inflict with each attack. Firearms has big Attack Damage. Passive Damage, on the other hand, is an additional damage that gets inflicted in EVERY attack. It's usually the second number in white that appears every time you attack.

For example, I use Lacerate as my first attack. Lacerate doesn't do much Attack Damage, but usually inflicts 20 Passive Damage. From then on, when I use my next attack, let's say I use Firearms, there will be an additional 20 damage to Firearm's base Attack Damage. This will now happen to every attack you make. Even when you're doing attacks that don't inflict much damage like Regroup and Defend, that 20 Passive Damage will still be inflicted against the enemy. Of course, the more you use Lacerate, the passive damage amount will increase.

It's a pretty powerful attack when it stacks, that's why always make sure to use it as soon as it's available.

Reactions: ChuckShirley

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Also can I use it to increase my other stats like fem, masc, affection, attraction etc?
Yep, just upload your save file in the link below and look for its tags then change the value. Reupload new save file to save folder then you're good to go.

Reactions: ChuckShirley

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
Why does it become crashed when I change the game to fulscreen? Plus the "toolbar" (History, skip, auto, etc) doesn't appear when I play it
Maybe you have issues with downloading/extracting the files, mine works fine and I have a poor functioning laptop that cant afford most of the games. Try redownloading it w/o VPN and pauses so the files won't get corrupted.
- this is save file editor I'm using (as a plus to the guy that commented above for variety)

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes