VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

purplerat01

Apr 11, 2022
damn, the last chapter was a bit lacking but I guess it's because the bulk of the update was focused on the new areas. Here's hoping it picks up the upcoming chapter.

also can anyone share any recent patreon update? I'm so excited...

sharpsz

Jul 19, 2022
hi guys, could someone pls tell me which LIs broke up with Britt if he bottom/top (and if the position matters) Kåre? I was a little afraid to bottom/top him so I didn't (anders and jorgen) but I'm doin' tyr, borge and erland routes now, I also know that ralf, henrik and erland got a poly route/experience so I thought that it wouldn't affect much.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Yo is C7 hard? All along I haven't really gotten into playing it for many reasons. (I'm worried if I have enough resources cus I only had 2 delivery drones as a Seidr + I might make a decision I will very much regret on C8)

Also, how many hours did u spend playing it? I assume there's not rep to max anymore (like with the Sawmill, etc., or with the Huldra) so it's not gonna be time consuming anymore, right?

Jul 31, 2021
Yo is C7 hard? All along I haven't really gotten into playing it for many reasons. (I'm worried if I have enough resources cus I only had 2 delivery drones as a Seidr + I might make a decision I will very much regret on C8)

Also, how many hours did u spend playing it? I assume there's not rep to max anymore (like with the Sawmill, etc., or with the Huldra) so it's not gonna be time consuming anymore, right?
Ch7 with the new content is hard in the sense that you really cant skip anything, and analyzing is a must. Its a bit time consuming cuz of how practically almost everything is a puzzle so I personally would just wait for a guide.

Reactions: B1smth

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019

if you only have 2 delivery drones, you're basically already missing a lot of cgs from chapter 6, you need at least 3 to get the last cgs from everyone, and I'll say the more delivery drones you have the easier chapter 7 since the resources are hard to come by, I don't know how hard it'll be since I always have all 9 delivery drones.

Chapter 7 is a puzzle forest, so it's hard for the first playthrough, but after you figure out everything, it's fairly a breeze like chapter 6, but even then, without a guide, you'd probably miss a few details. Other than that, there is no challenge outside of the puzzle and leveling, so yes, in a sense, it's easier.

Last edited:

lol214

Oct 24, 2017
Is it me or some people too have been experiencing problems with audio? I downloaded 7.1 ver and there's no sound at all, meanwhile I play previous 5.23 ver and it plays it normally, is there a way to fix this bug?

shadowgospel

Sep 4, 2024
Hi guys, new guy here. This link only contains a folder with guides for chapters 1-4. Is there another link with the guide for chapter 5? Thank you so much!
- Chapter 5 Guide
- Chapter 6 Guide
If you find a guide for chapter 7 pls let me know.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
How do I open CG 66 Jorgen in Chapter 7?
Jorgen cg that you need to look for usually in that room with an alder and the alpine farm (near the place with Mama Getrude)

yo I remember I couldnt even pass CH2 its super time consuming even CH1 yall dedicated lmao
if you think ch2 is time consuming, you haven't even get to ch4 yet. I already did it more than nine times, and I still have to redo Kirk path and I plan to do the branching path later.

perles75

May 16, 2020
if you think ch2 is time consuming, you haven't even get to ch4 yet. I already did it more than nine times, and I still have to redo Kirk path and I plan to do the branching path later.
Ch4 is a beast in terms of sheer volume (could have easily been separated in two). Luckily the game is very satisfying and worth the investment.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes