VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ryostorm

Jul 20, 2024
me too, I kinda wish it has at least 10 chapters... I hope we're getting epilogue episode where we'll get extra cgs for our LIs.
Epilogue would be great! Maybe even a spinoff or something. When you end the Jotun threat, you have to rebuild the world. Or something to that affect.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
So what’s the best love route to take with Ralf? Which one leads to most of the sexy moments with Ralf?
I have no idea, people said pure ralf route is the best, but as far as I know, there is only 1 instances where the cg change and that is in ch5 where the cg will change substantially if you're on ralfpoly or pure ralf, I will even say Ralfpoly>Henrypoly.

Reactions: Ryostorm

Ryostorm

Jul 20, 2024
I have no idea, people said pure ralf route is the best, but as far as I know, there is only 1 instances where the cg change and that is in ch5 where the cg will change substantially if you're on ralfpoly or pure ralf, I will even say Ralfpoly>Henrypoly.
What about his development routes, Adversity or Security? Which is best, does anything affect sexy content?

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
What about his development routes, Adversity or Security? Which is best, does anything affect sexy content?
it does. Ralf Confidence route mean he'll be in charge so you won't get to choose some cgs (suckee or sucker), spontaneity will allow you to choose. It'll also affect cure for huldra, but it won't matter if you go Seidr route cause yggdrassil is said to have the ability to cure huldra anyway. I miss some cg because I am on his confidence route, but since I am doing a valkrye run, I probably will need him in his confidence route to find cure for the Huldra to end convenant/side with exiles..

Reactions: Ryostorm

Caseuft123

Jan 8, 2023
Hey guys, did anyone find sector 68 at the caverns?
You must meet the requirements for this, it appears next to the audio recording scenes before going to Seidyr. It's luck so record it before clicking continue after the fight. It's after the fight. Before getting the audio, or you must get stronger and have supplies and in the caves they offer you the opportunity to enter there in the last 4 days before the final day.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes