VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ryostorm

Jul 20, 2024
choosing path is during the route alfheimr, you get to choose the path for everyone.

Repeal doesn't necessarily mean civil war. It's whether or not the conservatives accepted the repeal/progressive retract the repeal proposition or not. So you can have a repeal and still resulted in a truce (higher upkeep and stronger enemy)which is the default if you do everything right, or refused the repeal and still get civil war (lower upkeep and weaker enemy)

"Strength in number" argument doesn't work because Civil war not only makes your enemy weaker but also your upkeep lower, if you have more people, the upkeep should be higher. But it is a truce that resulted in Higher upkeep and stronger enemy, which again doesn't makes any sense because truce means people leave either by desertion or joining the rebels.

Also, the purpose of the repeal was to let people go back home to quell the resentment because they could freely go home without being a rebel, so it doesn't makes any sense either that repeal = stronger enemy.
Ok, so how do you guarantee the civil war route and the lower upkeep with easier enemies?

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Ok, so how do you guarantee the civil war route and the lower upkeep with easier enemies?
honestly, I have no 100% way. I tried to convince the captain that like you less at the beginning of the repeal, but it doesn't matter if you're a seidr or Loki cause you can just convince Anders and Kirk to stand down (I guess you can just make sure to talk to Kirk before having 85 charm) Either way, the coding is confusing for me, and even through trial and error, the result for me still not 100% whether I'll be getting civil war or not.

Reactions: Ryostorm

De puta

May 8, 2024
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 1: 0.1.8.62
Pixeldrain
Size 254 MB

Chapter 2-5: 0.5.23
Pixeldrain

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Hello, I would like to address an issue regarding chapters 2 to 5. In chapter 2, the text is too small for me to read. I have tried using additional gestures to help/(Mod), but even when I set the font size to the maximum, it is still very difficult to read. Thank you.

Ryostorm

Jul 20, 2024
honestly, I have no 100% way. I tried to convince the captain that like you less at the beginning of the repeal, but it doesn't matter if you're a seidr or Loki cause you can just convince Anders and Kirk to stand down (I guess you can just make sure to talk to Kirk before having 85 charm) Either way, the coding is confusing for me, and even through trial and error, the result for me still not 100% whether I'll be getting civil war or not.
I swayed Jorgen, but never really got much of a chance to try and convince Anders to stand down. And the Kirk thing, yeah I only have 85 charm and supposedly can’t convince Kirk.

There are something’s I don’t understand myself. But I suppose, maybe the Dev will clean things up when the game is complete.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, I would like to address an issue regarding chapters 2 to 5. In chapter 2, the text is too small for me to read. I have tried using additional gestures to help/(Mod), but even when I set the font size to the maximum, it is still very difficult to read. Thank you.
Did you move the slider that changes the text size at the bottom right?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes