VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

shadowgospel

Sep 4, 2024
Ok, so I must be dumb or blind haha everybody's talking about finishing ch7 and I'm stuck not knowing how to get from the first outpost to the highway -.-' I'm trying to make power because supposedly you need to thaw the ice in the shelter but, no resources, energy dying, I have to be missing something T_T any help would be appreciated!
Of course I don't have the slightest clue about borge's first side mission, the forbidden site? Man, I'm frustrated.
In the bay you can fight the elk jotun for 5 power.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Ok, so I must be dumb or blind haha everybody's talking about finishing ch7 and I'm stuck not knowing how to get from the first outpost to the highway -.-' I'm trying to make power because supposedly you need to thaw the ice in the shelter but, no resources, energy dying, I have to be missing something T_T any help would be appreciated!
Of course I don't have the slightest clue about borge's first side mission, the forbidden site? Man, I'm frustrated.
You do lack power, so either you make power yourself from the base through making wood then turning them into power (I assume you have collected all of the power generators) or wait a day (Assuming you have supplies drone from Anders/Kirk from the previous chapter)

Reactions: jmorantes

jmorantes

Sep 24, 2024
I have collected all of them, including the one from the fight. I managed to enter the shelter with the 5 powers and then that was it. Scavenging didnt get me any wood to build more power and my energy died every time.

And this is the part where I might be dumb.. cause my guess was, well sure I'll wait one day and receive Anders drone... but where do I "end day"? All I've managed so far is dying when my energy reaches zero, can't find any sector to go end the day :(

shadowgospel

Sep 4, 2024
I have collected all of them, including the one from the fight. I managed to enter the shelter with the 5 powers and then that was it. Scavenging didnt get me any wood to build more power and my energy died every time.

And this is the part where I might be dumb.. cause my guess was, well sure I'll wait one day and receive Anders drone... but where do I "end day"? All I've managed so far is dying when my energy reaches zero, can't find any sector to go end the day :(
In the train, go to your bedroom.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019

"Scavengin"? I was speaking about the one where you spent ration to get wood, you get that from that sauna like room in the train.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Excuse me, how to finish the jotun critters side quest in ch3? I tried to go to wood but nothing happen.
you have to go there the next day (after you receive the quest) and do not talk to the onsrud farmboys (Jostein, Jorgen, Anders) you can only do one quest from one of the groups each day, so 3 quests, 1 from the garage, 1 from the farm, 1 from the depot. After you finish with all of the quests, then it returned back to normal, 1 character = 1 cg/day

water0203

Jul 10, 2024
you have to go there the next day (after you receive the quest) and do not talk to the onsrud farmboys (Jostein, Jorgen, Anders) you can only do one quest from one of the groups each day, so 3 quests, 1 from the garage, 1 from the farm, 1 from the depot. After you finish with all of the quests, then it returned back to normal, 1 character = 1 cg/day
Thanks for reply, I always talk to them first so I did not trigger the quest.

Reactions: XVGuil

water0203

Jul 10, 2024
And how can I defeat the ancient fenrir (ch3 blood moon event)? I tried several combine of attacks but still lost...

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
And how can I defeat the ancient fenrir (ch3 blood moon event)? I tried several combine of attacks but still lost...
depends on what path are you on, but either way, you'll need to sweat it. I don't even remember specific turn how to win it. Having medicine pack definitely help a lot, ammo only if you are playing valkrye.

water0203

Jul 10, 2024
depends on what path are you on, but either way, you'll need to sweat it. I don't even remember specific turn how to win it. Having medicine pack definitely help a lot, ammo only if you are playing valkrye.
Thanks for reply, I finally defeated it.

Reactions: XVGuil

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Interesting, the guide says you need wild game for yggdrasil trunk, but I remember the code says you need ygg sappling, maybe the dev had updated that.

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Anyone knows how to view/add/edit seen_tags?
doesn't seem to show them.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Can anyone help me? My game is ending after chapter 1, it is not following others :cry:
Which link did you download?
If you want all 7 chapters, you will need all the files from the OP and then merge them into one as you extract them.
If you have Ch1 only, then you will need Ch2-5 - merge that into Ch1. Then download Ch6-7 and merge that to get all 7 chapters so far. The total file size of the game should be over 15G+ if I'm not mistaken...

It's a lot, I know... That's why I completely gave up on downloading the original files. I have my own compressed version now, otherwise my old ass laptop will probably self-combust!!! xDD

If you want, you can also just search "Compressed" in this thread... and you should find all the links the mods have provided... I have also uploaded and updated my own link here for everyone's convenience~
It contains all 7 chapters with all the updates already installed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: lol214
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes