• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1639580112504.png

Overview:
Erina lost her parents at a young age. Worse still, her parents owed a lot of money.
Debt collectors are holding Erina responsible, but she has nothing to give.
If she doesn't come up with 1,000,000 G...
Help Erina come up with the cash. She'll do anything.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2016-05-20
Developer: Ninjinpasta -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Menu Translation

Thanks for the share BaasB
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1639580229355.png 1639580241419.png 1639580264547.png 1639580312154.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
thanks for the share
but it looks like you are missing a tag combat
second image shows that she is fighting

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Looks neat, I'll come back later to say if its actual moon runes MTL or just Shakespearian Engrish

Edit: Alright so the game the translation isn't that bad, as mentioned below, main menu isn't translated but the in-game menu is partially translated, theres a part that has boxes from what I assume is the japanese text.
As for the dialogue I haven't encountered anything too egregious so far, the engrish is pretty understandable with a few parts that are a bit more ambiguous. Only real issue is the word wrapping, a lot of the text often cuts off because it hasn't been adjusted for the text boxes.

Last edited:

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Menu is not translated, first option is New Game, Second is continue? Originally it seems to basically skip the prologue. Third is to load a game, fourth closes the game. Doesn't seem to be an option to change the audio or other settings.

Reactions: DioVAnna

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
how short is the game?
Played a little and it seems to be a bit longer than you would expect considering the game size. Reason being there are a bunch of reused cgs and most of them are shown in the corner of your character like in the screenshots, so don't expect too much visual stimulation but there should be a decent ammount of gameplay.
From dlsite reviews there is an in-game limit of 10 days which should be more than enough to unlock every scene.

There is also pregnancy in this version, so tag would be welcome.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Took a very quick look, game looks quite short, at least content wise.

Saw only 2 "true" CG, each with about 20 or so pictures for variations like clothes, pregnant and penetration or not.
Rest of the images (64 mb folder) are either standing pictures, and about 15 or so "cut-in" zoomed pictures (about a 100 if you include all the variations).

Also opened the game in rpg maker and there doesn't seems to be much more as well gameplay wise, about 20 characters (including bathtub man 1-2-3 etc) not many items, not many skills.

All in all a rather short game with I guess a corruption system to lengthen play time seeing the synopsis : collect 1 million gold any way you can.

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I Bought and played all 3 game from Ninjinpasta in japanese and MTL
and ..
I recommend instead dl the japanese one and use a text hooker like Text.....r (not free pub :p ) it'll be by far more understandable than the actual MTL ;) but to be honest this one from Ninjinpasta don't need a translation since you're locked by progression event and can't realy miss anything (maybe one or 2 variant from same location event like
)
Anyway thanks for the translation (y)

Reactions: Zippix

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
That strange my save version in japanese is missing one CG in the recollection room in the MTL version dunno why since i got all the patch from the site when i bought it ......
Anyway here a save in the recollection room just activate the book to get out it's a Game ++ with 1.6m gold if you want to check for that missing CG tell me if you find it :whistle:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Be careful when just filling in file names as sometimes they don't match.

In this case "Continue" deals with Quick Load while "Memory" deals with regular Load.
Besides that, good job :)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote