• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
Ninjinpasta! i've played the jap version of this game, couldn't do much glad there is a translation

HuskyTX

May 7, 2019
That strange my save version in japanese is missing one CG in the recollection room in the MTL version dunno why since i got all the patch from the site when i bought it ......
Anyway here a save in the recollection room just activate the book to get out it's a Game ++ with 1.6m gold if you want to check for that missing CG tell me if you find it :whistle:
try it

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That strange my save version in japanese is missing one CG in the recollection room in the MTL version dunno why since i got all the patch from the site when i bought it ......
Anyway here a save in the recollection room just activate the book to get out it's a Game ++ with 1.6m gold if you want to check for that missing CG tell me if you find it :whistle:
I found it by cheating :coffee:
2021-12-16_13-21-02.png

Switch 157: ベルクファック
Added a little tea set that will flip all the gallery switches and resets the Actor Names.

This should have also gotten saved in "PublicData.rvdata2"

Reactions: moemi02

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I found it by cheating :coffee:
View attachment 1548170

Switch 157: ベルクファック
Added a little tea set that will flip all the gallery switches and resets the Actor Names.

This should have also gotten saved in "PublicData.rvdata2"
Thanks for your time both of you..
but i started a new game because i'm ashamed to say i'm a perfectionist and want to find it myself since i've done it once why not again ;)

Reactions: masterdragonson

loll0l

May 28, 2020
Hi! I don't know what's happening, but the game asks for files that don't exist in my folders. for example: Audio (Load and Cursor1) and Graphics (World A1, Inside A1, Outside A2 and more). without these, i can't play the game.
Do you guys know what do i need to do? Maybe i've to download something but i don't know where.

Thanks!

KyloRenSucks

Jan 7, 2020
Shes willing do to anything! Is she even willing to go to trade school to learn welding? It can be difficult, but you can get good pay with over time!

Reactions: HunterSeeker
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote