• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for your time both of you..
but i started a new game because i'm ashamed to say i'm a perfectionist and want to find it myself since i've done it once why not again ;)
that door one is attained by doing the wall sex and being covered in cum, then you can get the leon one and berg which is the house where leon is walking by.

Saipulipoel

Mar 23, 2021
it just me or this game actually didn't have sound on sex scene?
because I didnt hear anything despite all my volume is 100%

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
Is there anything that I need to download in conjunction to what's in the zip? When I extract and run the game it's missing files and it can't be played.

Opened crash: Cannot load Gothic Font -> Download Gothic font.
Opened: select: cannot find select sound -> go to sound folder and copy paste rename a random sound the select sound
Load: Cannot load, Inside A1 does not exist -> rename A1
Load: Cannot load, Outside A2 does not exist

So I assume all the uploads have been missing files because I tried a couple download sites. What am I missing?

Nvm, the spinoff Erina Mama's upload links the required download in the installation instructions, here's what you need.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote