Collection Video Eringi collection [2022-09-10] [Eringi]

cubedh2o

Nov 10, 2020

bro started a patreon because of this. I dont think he'll stick with it tho
I doubt this will happen but I hope he posts the uncensored versions on patreon like some other japanese creators who are forced to censor on japanese platforms, but can post uncensored on patreon. However it is pretty shitty that he's making posts "expire" on patreon sorta like how you need to pay for previous months' content on fantia.

Reactions: lazyboldandfat

fuushi

Sep 23, 2019
I doubt this will happen but I hope he posts the uncensored versions on patreon like some other japanese creators who are forced to censor on japanese platforms, but can post uncensored on patreon. However it is pretty shitty that he's making posts "expire" on patreon sorta like how you need to pay for previous months' content on fantia.
He makes most of his bread thru fantia's back orders system since he only posts 30s - 1 min of a video so people pay for each piece to make the whole thing. it aint surprising.

cubedh2o

Nov 10, 2020
The saving grace about patreon is that hopefully there'll be imports on kemono because fantia imports have been broken since like March of last year.